[FL:T] mintblackbeard
Reported User(s): [FL:T] mintblackbeard

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:70077597

Date & Time (GMT): 23/7/22 @ 12:45 GMT

Summary of the incident
It started off when Mintblackbeard was chasing me and Barry Scott as a police officer on his bike because we were driving recklessly. The chase lasted a while until we stopped, pulled guns on him and told him to stop chasing us. He flees and pulls a gun further down the street out of fearRP range which was valid. Eventually, he gave up and carried on patrolling.

Shortly afterwards, me and Barry Scott both find ourselves with an arrest warrant. I would like him to explain how he knew who to warrant considering that he had no information on who we were (apart from looking at my car's name potentially).

Anyway, that isn't the main point of this player report. Later on, a different cop catches up to us at villas so we tell him to back off as well. That's when Mintblackbeard pulls up on his motorcycle (which is when the clip starts). As you can see in the clip, I tell him to "fuck off" numerous times under gunpoint, but he backs up slightly and then decides to pull his gun out. This, to me, is a breach of fearRP as he was under gunpoint by two people and he still decides to pull out his weapon, ultimately resulting in his death.

Evidence
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eiu8JRIW0iw
Since this is a report on a staff member, I'm going to move this to the staff report section.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
I'll say this while it's still fresh in my mind. I couldn't hear the first part of your commands, it didn't come across I assume because I had only just entered range. I was then attempting to switch to the gun in order to negotiate and deescalate but was fumbling with the buttons part way through which I was then able to hear but failed to react in time to the command. I could only see one person as the other was off my screen until the shooting began. I agree that I should have reacted faster to the commands once I could hear them and for that I apologise. There was no harm intended and was a matter of fumbled fingers and bad reaction times.
Hi James,

Thank you for taking your time to make this staff report. Management are currently discussing the situation.

If any more information presents itself that you believe we should be aware of before we make our decision please make it known.

Regards,
Joe Joe
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
(07-23-2022, 01:44 PM)mintblackbeard Wrote: I couldn't hear the first part of your commands, it didn't come across I assume because I had only just entered range.

Well, you heard it very well in the first situation. And you know full well you were in voice range and I repeated it numerous times - it's clear in the video. You were also backing off which implies you heard my orders.

(07-23-2022, 01:44 PM)mintblackbeard Wrote: I was then attempting to switch to the gun in order to negotiate and deescalate but was fumbling with the buttons part way through which I was then able to hear but failed to react in time to the command.

If I have a gun pointed to you, how is pulling a gun out going to de-escalate the situation? Not to mention, is this not also a violation of fearRP considering you were under gunpoint and pulled a gun out on me?
[Image: MbKaP7E.png]
Hi there James,

The situation that you've presented is slightly more complex than you might deem it to be. Its more than likely that Mint would not have heard anything while on the bike as he would have only just came into range; as such "I've already told you once" probably wouldn't have meant too much in that moment. Failure for the command to actually register with Mint due to proximity is more than likely why he can be seen fumbling by taking our a briefcase, followed by the pistol.

The situation itself happened within a couple of second window, taking into account the first command more than likely not being registered, the fumbling which then was naturally followed by panicking.

Overall, the whole ordeal is very minor at most and is the result of lack of audio pickup and natural human reactions in short time-frames. The overall outcome of the situation wasn't affected by Mints actions and as such Mint will only received a documented warning for the altercation.

Regards,
Joe Joe
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<