Reported User(s): Jimmy Jas Singh and Barry Scott

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:22027439 + more

Date & Time (GMT): 20 @ 19.45 GMT

Summary of the incident
They put me in jail multiple times with no reason

Evidence
https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/...TUwMjI5NSw 

sorry i was watching a yt video
Firstly, we had a report from a citizen that you pulled a gun on someone and told them to get away from you. One of our officers were patrolling nearby and heard shots go off in the area and you were the only one there, so it was safe to assume that you were the suspect.

Yes, the pickaxe claim was obviously a joke, but we highly suspected it was you based on location and description which, in my eyes at the time, was enough evidence to arrest you. Like I said, a citizen claimed you were carrying and gunshots were heard in the area by a police officer who called it into radio, so we had reasonable suspicion to believe it was you.

As for the ticket and arrest at the same time, that was a mis-communication on our end because as you can see, I was writing the warrant out as Barry Scott said he was ticketing you. I didn't notice this so I put you in prison.
[Image: MbKaP7E.png]
(07-21-2022, 12:37 PM)James Wrote: Firstly, we had a report from a citizen that you pulled a gun on someone and told them to get away from you. One of our officers were patrolling nearby and heard shots go off in the area and you were the only one there, so it was safe to assume that you were the suspect.

You shouldn't ticket/arrest someone just because someone else reported and that they were the only one in the area that you could find, the actual suspect could have fled. Dimitrix mentioned that he was only mining which was evident by the fact he was next to a rock with a pickaxe. 

Yes, the pickaxe claim was obviously a joke, but we highly suspected it was you based on location and description which, in my eyes at the time, was enough evidence to arrest you. Like I said, a citizen claimed you were carrying and gunshots were heard in the area by a police officer who called it into radio, so we had reasonable suspicion to believe it was you.

Well it must have been a joke that went too far as it does say if someone recently holstered a weapon when you search. You should have detained him and then requested the officer that reported the shots to confirm.

As for the ticket and arrest at the same time, that was a mis-communication on our end because as you can see, I was writing the warrant out as Barry Scott said he was ticketing you. I didn't notice this so I put you in prison.

The other officer did say that he was going to fine him. I'm not sure why you arrested for posession of a weapon when you had literal evidence that he didn't have one. I'm also not sure why the other officer ticketed him for insulting which wasn't the case. The arrest/ticket looks like that it was done on purpose and something that wouldn't surprise me you would do. As police, you should have good communication with eachother as you were all doing different things.

I'm going to be giving you a harsh warning as you should roleplay the situation out before ticketing/arresting them as you had the chance to do so.

Approved.
Moved
Wolven