clouds
Reported User(s): clouds

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:79245098

Date & Time (GMT): 18/7/22 @ 20:30 GMT

Summary of the incident
I pointed a gun at him telling him to lower the tax witch he then decides to get up and jump in a car and drive when he got in the car i told him to get out of the car witch he failed to-do so a few mins later find him again and he spawns props to block us from killing him and he prop kills my self
also that car he took he stole.

Evidence
https://youtu.be/01SndGskXh0 | Fear rp

https://youtu.be/GuJJ-pVZyWQ | Prop Minge and prop kill
game was buggy and kept spawning fences with keybind I have set (sorry it will still shootable though if you could hit your shots) also the car just exploded into you because the prop was inside of your car not my fault) 

also fearrp was not in effect because you were killing me and then you used your friend to transport you into the place so don't continue this report or else he will get banned for that also was in the bed of truck + initiation not initiated
(07-18-2022, 11:17 PM)Bobby Wrote: game was buggy and kept spawning fences with keybind I have set (sorry it will still shootable though if you could hit your shots) also the car just exploded into you because the prop was inside of your car not my fault) 

also fearrp was not in effect because you were killing me and then you used your friend to transport you into the place so don't continue this report or else he will get banned for that also was in the bed of truck + initiation not initiated
Lets Wait for staff to review this
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Toxicity
(07-19-2022, 12:19 AM)Browny93 Wrote:
(07-18-2022, 11:17 PM)Bobby Wrote: game was buggy and kept spawning fences with keybind I have set (sorry it will still shootable though if you could hit your shots) also the car just exploded into you because the prop was inside of your car not my fault) 

Lets Wait for staff to review this

No close the thread now and cancel this PR
FearRP was clearly broken in the first clip, the only demand there was to lower the taxes and Bobby decided to drive off instead while under gunpoint. What happened before is irrelevant, getting shot once sometime in the past doesn't void FearRP for all future events. It's clear to me the intention wasn't to kill you in that clip but rather just lower the taxes.

Second clip clearly shows misuse of props, which is something you were already blacklisted for recently Bobby. I don't find the excuse of your game being "buggy" valid, especially considering you seem to "accidently" do it at the perfect time to stop them from killing you. If you have a bind for it then that's on you.

If you continue this behaviour Bobby, you'll just be placed on last chance. There's a very big difference between people unintentionally breaking the rules and people who are only here to be malicious, you're definitely the latter right now. I also really don't appreciate the attempt at gaslighting Browny into removing this PR, you were only just unbanned from a perm and at this rate you're about to speedrun yourself into another.

Approved, week ban issued.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork