General Ketobi
(07-18-2022, 03:49 PM)Toe Shmicki Wrote: Hello!

Anything that can help me get the understanding of the situation as a whole would be much appreciated, so any videos or photos ect are welcomed
I've got this short clip here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffvbAjlkmzE
It proves that there was a shootout right as General Ketobi was lockpicking which we mistook for us being shot at.
[Image: MbKaP7E.png]
Is it possible that I can see the whole situation from the beginning to the end without any cuts and edits?
[Image: TglJDob.png]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Bm4BzrBjkM
I had to mute the clip because my girlfriend was talking in the background and I don't want to share that here, but you can still see the situation.

Shots start getting fired from the café which like I said, I thought was aimed towards us. This is further reinforced when Riggs runs over to General Ketobi's car with a gun, making it seem like we were the target of this shooting.

You can also see me run forward when the gunshots start. I was doing this in order to protect General Ketobi while he lockpicks the car to take to our chopshop because I thought we were under attack.
[Image: MbKaP7E.png]
Hello Riggs
Thank you for posting this player report on James

APPROVED

The accused is found guilty of what he is accused of in this player report.

The accused violated the following rules
  • [3.4] You must follow FearRP by acting afraid of threatening situations that affect your own or accomplices' lives. To initiate FearRP have a weapon out and give out orders (text or voice).

The accused will recieve the following punishment
    1h vehicle blacklist

I understand there might've been a misunderstanding occuring in this situation but at the same time you need to make sure you're aware of what's really happening. My advice to you next time is to wait and not drive away when someone runs up to your car with a gun while telling you to step out, it's better to be on the safe side rather than taking a risk like you did this time.

Thank you once again for posting this player report!
[Image: TglJDob.png]