Kendrick
Reported User(s): Kendrick

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:609831740

Date & Time (GMT): 12/7/22 @ 00:00 GMT

Summary of the incident
Kendrick asked me for a loan on 05.07 and said he will pay it back in 7 days with $200,000 in interest. so I said yes. he should pay it back on 12.07 but he did not do and now he is also banned.

Evidence
Unfortunately, I entered the wrong month in the loan May instead of July.. but I think you can check it in the logs.

https://ibb.co/0scVZYH
The act of scamming is strictly forbidden, this is intentionally tricking players into giving you items/money with the belief that they’ll get something in return. Loans may not fall under scamming if given out without care or without colleterial in case of non-payment, refunds will only be given where there is clear evidence of malice.

Have you taken collateral for the loan? Given the ban, you should provide more time for repayment anyway, but having not done due diligence isn’t something we can refund for.
Regards,
Connnnnnnn

Consider giving me a rep point here.

I asked him for collateral but apparently he didn't have any, he said he would pay it back within a week. and I trusted him there.
and i think he got banned for scamming someone else.
Loans given out without care aren't protected under the rules anymore. I would advise not giving out loans without collateral in the future, especially to people you don't know.

Denied.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork