Gamemode You can only sell tomatoes 5 at a time
Bug 
Title of Bug: You can only see tomatoes 5 at a time

Description: 
When selling tomatoes at the NPC, you can only sell them 5 at a time for some reason.

(This may apply to other items as well, but I only know of tomatoes)

Evidence:
[Image: aGoRU1vl.png]

I have 22 tomatoes in my inventory.

[Image: y7Lti7jm.png]

But I can only sell them 5 at a time at the NPC. Other items can be sold all at once.

Steps to reproduce:
Go to the NPC at spawn and try to sell tomatoes.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
A lot of items don't allow you to sell the amount you have in your inventory, same goes for fish where you can only sell 35 at a time when you have more. I believe it is configured this way as the tradesman cannot vary the unit price in each batch, meaning that if you were to sell 22 tomatoes they would all be sold at the same unit price instead of decreasing with supply.
I'm pretty sure this is an intended feature, perhaps the tradesman should be updated to allow for custom sized batches in the future, this would be helpful when you want to sell more or less than the suggested amount - that would probably be a suggestion instead of a bug though.

Pollux can probably confirm whether this is intended or not, and if tomatoes perhaps are misconfigured.
You can only sell up to 10% of the current target stock value for any item due to the reasons stated above, it's intended for now.

Closed.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork