BanID: 85432

Ban Reason
Racism | Homophobia (Extended by Conn)

Staff Member: Dan

Involved users
Myself

Why should you be unbanned?
Hello,

I am here writing a UBR it has been 2 weeks, which was the original time before extension When playing FL everything other than this one incident was going fine I was doing RP most days (For which i got an RPP for one) I was helping start up a new Org (Moscow Connection) building dupes and helping get the name out there, I wish to come back and continue all of this I am not here to complain about a false ban, once being banned I seen it as fair and left no issues. I now believe I have done enough time for the 2 offensive words I used. Most people who get banned for this are clear people who do not wish to play they do this to just get an insta ban. However i think a lot of people can see I do want to play and i was very much enjoying seeing changes coming to FL. I understand this may not be worth the unban I don't mind coming back on Last chance if it means proving myself to be a Genuine player.

Many Thanks
Lynchy
Hi there Lynchy,

With Dan's permission I'll be dealing with this UBR. As Fearless is a registered business we have not only a moral but legal obligation to ensure people of protected characteristics are protected from hate and discrimination - and what you've done, whether with intent or not, is use these slurs which can be harmful to many.

I'll be honest, I fail to believe you have any interest in being a 'genuine player' otherwise you wouldn't have been banned 4 times for being a racist. Just because you "want to play" it does not mean you get off lightly, otherwise you'll do it again and again - as proven prior. You've realised your mistake, however next time I'd advise you think very carefully about what you're going to say before you say it.

Now answer this for me. What's different now to the last 4 bans? Discrimination, sexism, racism, harassment, all punishments linked to your name yet I'm expected to believe you've changed when you do it time-after-time, again-and-again.
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
I’m out drinking currently I’ll reply to this when I’m sober and home
I don’t believe part of your reply is fair, for you to comment on the topic of me being a genuine player you have to be active yourself in game which you wasn’t when I was playing I am a genuine player me saying 2 offensive words doesn’t necessarily mean I’m not a serious player I believe other than this incident I played every day got involved with a lot of RP and stuck to the rules I know it isn’t taken lightly I understand that and I know not to say it I slipped up that once we were joking in discord and I took the joke a bit too far, as I’ve mentioned I am happy “take the risk” and come back on last chance to show and prove I am a genuine player who wants to get involved and try new updates

(This has been written on phone so sorry for any spelling mistakes.)
Denied

There's been no reasonable attempt to explain your actions. This seems to be an reoccurring issue and as such the punishment will remain. Further punishments for the same offence will have much greater punishment durations
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<