Nova_Stunts, Jimmy
Reported User(s): Nova_Stunts, Jimmy

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:78260628, STEAM_0:1:22027439

Date & Time (GMT): 14/7/22 @ 20:08 GMT

Summary of the incident
As shown in the video i had just arrested someone and a what id imagine friend of theirs comes up to me and starts shooting. This is clearly not violence as a last resort and is blatant RDM

Evidence

Yes i had a massive voice crack :\
Firstly, you placed wanted status on a member of our gang for "speeding" which you said was a felony (how is that a felony exactly?), so the arrest was invalid in the first place. Not to mention the fact that he wasn't even driving his car around this time, so how was it speeding? Secondly, you sent the DM to our member and obviously you were going to arrest him, so we were prepared to stop him from getting arrested, albeit unsuccessfully (because you meta game by walking up to him, handcuffing him and instantly arrest battoning him), but we tried.

The truth is you had no reason to actually arrest him aside from your personal vendetta against us. It's clear you have a problem with us because if you recall back to yesterday, you tried to arrest me for "jaywalking" and the president wouldn't approve the warrant, so you decide to spam ticket me while leaving me in cuffs until an admin finally tells you off.
[Image: MbKaP7E.png]
(07-14-2022, 08:23 PM)James Wrote: Firstly, you placed wanted status on a member of our gang for "speeding" which you said was a felony (how is that a felony exactly?), so the arrest was invalid in the first place. Not to mention the fact that he wasn't even driving his car around this time, so how was it speeding? Secondly, you sent the DM to our member and obviously you were going to arrest him, so we were prepared to stop him from getting arrested, albeit unsuccessfully (because you meta game by walking up to him, handcuffing him and instantly arrest battoning him), but we tried.

The truth is you had no reason to actually arrest him aside from your personal vendetta against us.
Hi there, the arrest reason was for "Felony Speeding" i caught them on my radar gun going 50+ MPH in the city witch is a 30 MPH zone(20+ over limit). they also blew through a red light failing to slow down the slightest bit. This is an extremely dangerous manner of driving witch could have caused serious injury or even death. hence the reason for an arrest. police simply wouldn't let that go due to the extreme danger to the public. there is also NO exuse for breaking the rules
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:116551935&b=22]
If it was that dangerous, should he have not been instantly set as wanted? He had time to run all the way over to where you see him in the clip you presented in the time it took you to set him as wanted.

Can I have some evidence of this speeding that you captured because this sounds made up to me? If you can provide this clip, then can you answer why it took you so long to set him as wanted?
(07-14-2022, 08:54 PM)James Wrote: If it was that dangerous, should he have not been instantly set as wanted? He had time to run all the way over to where you see him in the clip you presented in the time it took you to set him as wanted.

Can I have some evidence of this speeding that you captured because this sounds made up to me? If you can provide this clip, then can you answer why it took you so long to set him as wanted?
Can I have some evidence of this speeding; No i dont record that far back i use instant replay for RULE BREACHES not RP situations

should he have not been instantly set as wanted? & then can you answer why it took you so long to set him as wanted?; He was set wanted as soon as i was able to,  due to my ongoing RP situation where i was arresting a female who openly carried a firearm
Regardless of your reasons for arrest which I still consider invalid, I am not breaking the rules by attempting to prevent another gang member from being arrested. It would have worked, but you meta-gamed to find him (by looking at his name and knowing it was him), instantly placed handcuffs on him and hit him with the arrest baton, giving us zero time to try and prevent his arrest.
(07-14-2022, 09:28 PM)James Wrote: Regardless of your reasons for arrest which I still consider invalid, I am not breaking the rules by attempting to prevent another gang member from being arrested. It would have worked, but you meta-gamed to find him (by looking at his name and knowing it was him), instantly placed handcuffs on him and hit him with the arrest baton, giving us zero time to try and prevent his arrest.
but you meta-gamed to find him (by looking at his name and knowing it was him); actually, he did a /request asking why he was wanted. i /PMed him saying where are you and we can speak. that is not metagaming. that is simply him being tricked by a police officer
(07-14-2022, 09:51 PM)Riggs Wrote:
(07-14-2022, 09:28 PM)James Wrote: Regardless of your reasons for arrest which I still consider invalid, I am not breaking the rules by attempting to prevent another gang member from being arrested. It would have worked, but you meta-gamed to find him (by looking at his name and knowing it was him), instantly placed handcuffs on him and hit him with the arrest baton, giving us zero time to try and prevent his arrest.
but you meta-gamed to find him (by looking at his name and knowing it was him); actually, he did a /request asking why he was wanted. i /PMed him saying where are you and we can speak. that is not metagaming. that is simply him being tricked by a police officer
We already know about that, you didn't trick anyone hence why we ambushed you.

How did you know it was this exact man out of all the people when you arrived at the scene?

Once again, this is a player report against me and Nova and I don't see any rules broken here.
The rules are extremely clear on this matter:

[Image: raw]

There was no visible RP interaction leading to shots being fired even though there was a perfect opportunity to do so. There was also no reason to shoot in the first place considering Riggs didn't pose a threat to either shooters while in a vehicle nor did he ever pose a threat to anyone's life during the entire situation (as far as can be seen here anyway).

I'm only going to issue a blacklist to Jimmy (STEAM_0:1:22027439) as by the time Nova joined the gunfight was already in progress, which means Nova didn't break any rules. The rule breakage only occurred at the very start when shots were first fired.

Approved, short blacklist issued. Please do read up on the rules as they were changed significantly.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork