Gamemode INCREASE DELIVERY TIME (BUT PAY LESS FOR LATENESS)
Lightbulb 
Title of Suggestion: INCREASE DELIVERY TIME (BUT PAY LESS FOR LATENESS)

Description
Increase the time to delivery to unlimited BUT you lose money every second you are late compared to the current timings

Why?
You have to wait anyway between deliveries and some are quite close but you should still get some money from every delivery unless super late AND so you have something to do even if you are late for the delivery (instead of just giving up if 10 seconds behind what is possible)
The following 2 users Like Bobby's post:
  • Doctor Internet, Kappatalist
+Support

I like this, would also mean that people's vans can actually be searched by police properly without the time limit running out.
[Image: unknown.png]
The following 1 user Likes Broccoli's post:
  • Police Driver
+Support, getting rammed by some clueless cop is annoying as it takes ages to recover then because of that you lose your goods and have to wait ages for another job.
[Image: 8qIOXca.jpg]
(07-12-2022, 05:55 PM)Broccoli Wrote: +Support

I like this, would also mean that people's vans can actually be searched by police properly without the time limit running out.
+Support

Sometimes I can’t sleep because of that lakeside to slums in 1m 30s job.
[Image: U1UedhK.png]
The following 1 user Likes -DanTheMan-'s post:
  • jhayw
(07-12-2022, 06:25 PM)Boonan Wrote: +Support, getting rammed by some clueless cop is annoying as it takes ages to recover then because of that you lose your goods and have to wait ages for another job.
[Image: 0SSh1TN.png]