snoffan28 is bad, Zword
Reported User(s): snoffan28 is bad, Zword

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:228741308, STEA

Date & Time (GMT): 11/7/22 @ 00:25 GMT

Summary of the incident
snoffan28 is bad | blatantly started RDMING and breaking 4.2. me and @-DanTheMan- (STEAM_0:0:197250057) we got out and engaged. he died. the chef and the gun dealer (both "snoffan28"'s) had stolen Browny93's car from city. the chef broke FearRP. im not worried about that. but then the BMD (Zword) Broke FearRP (by standing around during a gun fight and not attempting to seek cover) then broke also rule 4.2

Evidence
APPROVED

snoffan28 is bad was found guilty of breaking rule 4.2 and RDM by shooting your vehicle while entering villas.

Zword was found guilty of also breaking rule 4.2 by killing you as a black market dealer, while not in self-defense.

Also, Riggs , I'd also like to talk about your actions during this situation. While you could argue the chef technically did not follow fearRP by not putting his hands up, he clearly did not know how and probably couldn't figure it out. I've seen you being a bit too aggressive with the whole hands-up thing since people genuinely might not know or be able to find the act right away.

So I would advise to just tell them to "get on the ground" which is easier to do by crouching or give them time to put their hands up. Even for me, it can take a moment to find the act in the list. Be a bit more patient when it comes to fearRP.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]