Gamemode Delivery Driver Changes
Lightbulb 
Title of Suggestion: Delivery Driver Changes

Description
Give rewards that reflect which one of the three delivery trucks you have. So the bigger the truck the bigger the job you can do and the bigger the reward for it.

Also, at the moment it is possible to choose the harder illegal delivery option and be offered less money with no way of going back to the legal option, it would be nice to either have that not be possible or give us a way to choose between the two.

Why?
At the moment it makes no sense to have multiple delivery trucks that all earn the same amount of money and it would be more enticing for players to choose delivery drivers if it provided a bigger reward for a bigger investment.
+support.

It is misleading that the box truck's description states that it is capable of transporting substantial amount of cargo/goods when in fact it's the same as the smaller sprinter.
+Support

Descriptions are misleading.
Yeah i just wasted my 220k to buy the big truck but its gives less money job than my tides truck

+supporter
[Image: 0SSh1TN.png]
+support
+support for both, aye. It'd be nice to have either larger deliveries overall for larger trucks, or a wider range of jobs for larger vehicles.
Yours
Doctor Internet;

Developer, Systems Operator,
Data Protection Officer, Business Advisor,
Server Administrator, Community Moderator