SteamID: STEAM_0:1:90703347

BanID: 85492

Ban Reason
Discrimination

Staff Member: mintblackbeard

Involved users
unaware

Why should you be unbanned?
was banned for discrimination against a player but wasnt told when and what exactly i said to a player for this ban i do not recall saying anything to anyone offensive and if so i would like to be told what so i can atleast try to explain what i said
Hello MrJinx. I had a report from a user that you were using discriminatory language targeted at another player which is forbidden both in character and it of character. I was sent footage to prove this which is shown below. Unfortunately, I was very busy at the time of the report so was unable to deal with it until you had logged off, hence why I was unable to speak with you.

Video:
first of all i will apologise as he cleary took offense to that comment and also i wasnt targeting him as a person i belive a 14 day ban for that is a very steep also it seems abit hypocritical considering at the end of the video he calls me a "pleb"
[Image: courthouseconclusion.png]
Unban Request Ref #85492/MrJinx

Hello MrJinx,

We have zero tolerance for any kind of derogatory language, so this ban will remain in place. I recommend you take the time to read the rules for the remainder of your ban to avoid this again.

Action(s) Taken: UBR Denied.

[Image: wS5L2y0.png]