SteamID: STEAM_0:0:60591466

BanID: 85467

Ban Reason
Powergaming

Staff Member: Caesar

Involved users
Just me I guess

Why should you be unbanned?
Summary of the story, I was a citzen, decided that I wanted to play as swat for a while. Went swat, got called over on the radio that there was a raid at Oceanview. I went over there, died in the raid and went back to citizen. The reason for going back to citizen was that all the officers were at Oceanview, so there was nothing for me to do besides sitting in the nexus waiting which I didnt want.

Caesar said that I was the one reporting the weed farm leading to the raid at oceanview (while i was a citizen), which is not true.
Earlier today Caesar and I had an argument over something different, and told me that I was pissing him off when I tried to have a discussion with him, so he obviouslu does not like me at this point.
'
At the end of the talk with Caesar on the roof, he said I would be getting a 1 day ban for powergaming, which I replied "Are you serious" ( Keep in mind this is my first ban in 2400 hours ) he then said "Oh you think it should be longer? Okay" and gives me a 2 day ban simple because he does not like me.

Is this really how we want me to be treating the playerbase? I have been playing on the server since 2013 and never experienced this kind of behaviour from an admin.
Hello Arnskov, thank you for posting a UBR.

You changed jobs right before a raid that you knew was going to happen and then when you were killed in the raid you left swat with your excuse being "There was nothing to do". You admitted to me that you knew that the raid was going to happen so you swapped for the raid, not only that you broke rule 1.3 after being told earlier in the day to keep it in English.

2022-07-08 18:40:54    Arnskov    Spawn    Spawned as Citizen

2022-07-08 18:40:43    Arnskov    Spawn    Spawned as S.W.A.T. Unit
2022-07-08 18:39:53    Arnskov    Say    /pm vegas vi går ind
2022-07-08 18:35:22    Arnskov    Spawn    Spawned as S.W.A.T. Unit
2022-07-08 18:35:13    Arnskov    Say    okay
2022-07-08 18:35:12    Arnskov    Say    ehm
2022-07-08 18:33:54    Arnskov    Say    gør det
2022-07-08 18:33:27    Arnskov    Say    i know that one
2022-07-08 18:33:25    Arnskov    Say    stops when u hit somethin
2022-07-08 18:32:22    Arnskov    Say    på stenene
2022-07-08 18:32:19    Arnskov    Say    ulovlig parkering
2022-07-08 18:32:10    Arnskov    Say    tag lige hans bil
2022-07-08 18:31:28    Arnskov    Say    nope
2022-07-08 18:31:19    Arnskov    Say    jeg kan se om jeg kan spawn en jo

jeg kan se om jeg kan spawn en jo - i can see if i can spawn a jo / job?

tag lige hans bil - just take his car
vi går ind - were going in
ulovlig parkering - illegal parking
gør det - do it

swaps to swat then changes to citizen after dying in the raid

Also, I said ignore the reporting of the weed part when we were in the sit, as I wasn't sure if it was you or another person.

We did not have an argument. It was you taking out of character during the raid and saying everything was bs and were just being salty about it. This is also in breach of 2.2 as you were trying to say it was against the rules the reason why we raided, which was paying someone for a tip.

When you tried to raid us earlier and we held you up and threatened to kill you if you kept being cheeky and telling us to "stfu" over and over again even though we told you to stop or we'd kill you. This is breaking fearRP as a whole by not valuing your life, to which I said I was going to steal your car and move it on to someone else to which again you kept going on about rule play all over again and even went to other admins after being told to stop to which I had to come over and explain it all over again.

My personal feelings towards you had no impact on the punishment, the punishment was extended to two days because I was reminded of all you did today and you were also being cheeky in the sit after you were given multiple chances to tell the truth. You claimed that you did knew the rules, When I brought up the rules that you broke you then claimed you didn't know they were rules. Not knowing the new rules is not an excuse anymore, it's your own job to make sure you know the rules, with 2.4k hours you should in fact know that the rules are important.
So first of, the logs you are showing makes no sense. the sentence "jeg kan se om jeg kan spawn en jo" Means "Yea I can see if I can spawn one" and has nothing to do with a job.

The raid you guys did on us earlier happend like an hour after we had bought pots, so you had no clear evidence that there were still pots inside our base, yet you blasted in with breahes and Mac 10's.

I never tried to raid you earlier, I simply ran into a building and instantly got under gunspoint for being inside. You then said that you were gonna steal my car, which at the time I thought was parked in public because I got told by 2 different admins that outside of oceanview was public. (Guess you gotta clear the rules with the admins so you dont have the them saying different things)

Ofcourse your personal feelnings to me played in. You say I was being cheeky in the sit, when I was litterly telling you the truth, the fact you didnt believe me is something else and just shows that your personl feelsing towards me play a role.

" I was reminded of all you did today", Must say that happend fast, you told me I was getting a 1 day ban and 20 seconds later, I was banned for 2 days.
(07-09-2022, 08:45 AM)mnbvcxzq Wrote: So first of, the logs you are showing makes no sense. the sentence "jeg kan se om jeg kan spawn en jo" Means "Yea I can see if I can spawn one" and has nothing to do with a job.

The raid you guys did on us earlier happend like an hour after we had bought pots, so you had no clear evidence that there were still pots inside our base, yet you blasted in with breahes and Mac 10's.

I never tried to raid you earlier, I simply ran into a building and instantly got under gunspoint for being inside. You then said that you were gonna steal my car, which at the time I thought was parked in public because I got told by 2 different admins that outside of oceanview was public. (Guess you gotta clear the rules with the admins so you dont have the them saying different things)

Ofcourse your personal feelnings to me played in. You say I was being cheeky in the sit, when I was litterly telling you the truth, the fact you didnt believe me is something else and just shows that your personl feelsing towards me play a role.

" I was reminded of all you did today", Must say that happend fast, you told me I was getting a 1 day ban and 20 seconds later, I was banned for 2 days.

The confusion with all of this is due to you breaking the rules speaking Danish, had you not done so this could have been easily done and sorted those logs happened just as you swapped jobs with Vegas so they will continue to be assumed as you talking about swapping jobs.

The raid had already been spoken about, the reason why we raided was that we paid for information and I'm going to leave it at that.

You walked into the building wearing a mask, searched every floor to see what rooms were owned, that leaves us enough reason to assume you were either about to raid or burgle the property.

The feelings I have towards you played no part in your punishment.

I have a good memory and was also speaking to admins who were present at the time.

DENIED