Gamemode Beanbag
(07-11-2022, 12:44 PM)Doctor Internet Wrote: It could be changed to make the knockout chance change with stamina use, and drain stamina on hit, but that contributes to the stamina meta, which I don't think is a great idea.

Perhaps some of the negative supporters could give some balancing suggestions? HP Sauce, L Y N C H Y, Nova_Stunts.

I have gave my -support due to how it was annoying on LL the gun fights become so boring as you get knocked out for like 20 seconds by then you have lost everything and your handcuffed just made it so boring, stamina draining could be cool but would you not just use a coffee? 

Seems pointless to add a whole gun just to get melee criminals ngl, if you gave me a good description on how a bean bag shotgun would be good, make gun fights better then let me know as I do not see it at all, was horrible on LL and I think it would be the same on FL
(07-11-2022, 12:44 PM)Doctor Internet Wrote: It could be changed to make the knockout chance change with stamina use, and drain stamina on hit, but that contributes to the stamina meta, which I don't think is a great idea.

Perhaps some of the negative supporters could give some balancing suggestions? HP Sauce, L Y N C H Y, Nova_Stunts.

Perhaps make beanbag rounds practically useless against kevlar or remove the knockout effect if the target has a gun out are the 2 ideas I have.
hello

We're planning to swap weapon bases as mentioned in the last community update so we won't be adding any new CW weapons. Stuff like this really depends on how the balance stands after anyway, so it's not really something we can commit to now.

Closed.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork