Gamemode Beanbag
Lightbulb 
Title of Suggestion: Beanbag

Description
Transfer the beanbag shotgun from LL to FL

Why?
It would be nice to have a 2nd less lethal option for police. right now we only have the taser. the beanbag would allow for a higher range.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:116551935&b=22]
ah yes long range taser spam
[Image: cSmfz9P.png]
I'm not sure how LL one works, but if it's like a tazer, then -Support

It could be added to increase stamina consumption, decrease stamina regeneration and decrease movement speed, so it's some kind of an overall nerf together with cheap damage like 2-5 HP per hit or so.
~ Equinox ~
+Support
(07-09-2022, 12:05 PM)Equinox Wrote: I'm not sure how LL one works, but if it's like a tazer, then -Support

It could be added to increase stamina consumption, decrease stamina regeneration and decrease movement speed, so it's some kind of an overall nerf together with cheap damage like 2-5 HP per hit or so.
+Support for something like this 
- Support if its just a long-range tazer
Hated mid gun fight just being knocked out mate it boring asf 20 seconds unconscious by then you've lost everything and its game over.

-Support
-Support

Wasn't a big fan of it when it was on limelight, it seemed too overpowered when I used it. If your going to add a beanbag shotgun you shouldn't be able to use it against armed players (exception made for melee weapons of course) like you could on LL.
hello

To the answer to "if it's like the taser" it works nothing like a taser. and is not a 100% chance of knocking out. I also agree we should not use it on users with weapons (except melee weapons).
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:116551935&b=22]
The following 1 user Likes Riggs's post:
  • Jeffrey
+support

I like the idea of it being used to disarm melee-armed suspects.
pls rep so i can be famous like soulripper
It could be changed to make the knockout chance change with stamina use, and drain stamina on hit, but that contributes to the stamina meta, which I don't think is a great idea.

Perhaps some of the negative supporters could give some balancing suggestions? HP Sauce, L Y N C H Y, Nova_Stunts.
Yours
Doctor Internet;

Developer, Systems Operator,
Data Protection Officer, Business Advisor,
Server Administrator, Community Moderator
The following 2 users Like Doctor Internet's post:
  • L Y N C H Y, HP Sauce