Gamemode Add phone
Lightbulb 
Title of Suggestion: Add phone

Description
Add like gPhone or something show market prices, adverts and announcements on there etc. allow it as a way to access a lot of commands.

Add texting and phone calls etc

Why?
Ease of use for users, PMS literally make a text noise so might aswell have a proper system.
https://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=99637

for reference
~ Equinox ~
-support no why do i have to interact with any other thing i like typing commands and pms its better leave stuff like this alone no need to change the hole server
-support. not needed
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:116551935&b=22]
+Support

The phone could have many other features which remove difficulties for a new player, like having to find out an old command to do something which might not even be on the F1 menu. Another thing, it makes communication way more realistic as currently you telepathically communicate with someone through voodoo or something which is daft. It could also potentially be another money sink which is what we need.
[Image: 8qIOXca.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes Boonan's post:
  • SpaghettiFTW
+Support
+/- Support
If you cant toggle it then i would be against it because it would clog up the HUD
[Image: U1UedhK.png]
(07-07-2022, 03:14 PM)Boonan Wrote: +Support

The phone could have many other features which remove difficulties for a new player, like having to find out an old command to do something which might not even be on the F1 menu. Another thing, it makes communication way more realistic as currently you telepathically communicate with someone through voodoo or something which is daft. It could also potentially be another money sink which is what we need.
This is exactly what I mean - how many commands etc aren’t on the extremely messy list and you can’t remember them all
The following 1 user Likes SpaghettiFTW's post:
  • Boonan
Duplicate of https://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=99637

The reason given there still stands, trying to squeeze a phone in for the sake of immersion simply ends up making the overall experience clunky and slow. This is something we've already tried and it just didn't work. There's better ways we can move from command based interactions anyway, such as a context/interaction menu for things.

Closed.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork