Gamemode Revert OOC Colours Back to Team-Based
imo, one or the other. All rank colours, or all job colours. No half arsing.
Yours
Doctor Internet;

Developer, Systems Operator,
Data Protection Officer, Business Advisor,
Server Administrator, Community Moderator
The following 1 user Likes Doctor Internet's post:
  • Boonan
+Support, I really dislike this change.
-support
i dont get why do you need to know a players job from ooc if you really need it check the scoreboard
+/- Supp, I'm indifferent about this but I will say often people are talking in OOC about things that happened in game - not in a metagaming way but just discussing or laughing about it - and the job colours in OOC can help provide some additional context to that.
The following 1 user Likes livkx's post:
  • rino
-support

Metagaming is so tied into how the gamemode works. I think we should go further and remove job colors from other places too.
[Image: cSmfz9P.png]
+Support
+Support
+Support - something still feels inherently wrong when I look in chat and don't see the job colour of a person. I just haven't caught on with it unfortunately.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
(07-03-2022, 01:37 AM)Doctor Internet Wrote: imo, one or the other. All rank colours, or all job colours. No half arsing.

I agree with Internet.

Revert to how it used to be.
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]
(07-03-2022, 10:39 AM)Kingstone Wrote: Metagaming is so tied into how the gamemode works. I think we should go further and remove job colors from other places too.

If you want to go the whole hog, then you'd have to remove all indications of jobs from the scoreboard as well, including their names. Given Conn's comments yesterday in the community meeting about not wanting to stray away from the semi-serious nature of the server, I don't think this option is particularly viable.
 Zecon
not an Administrator
The following 2 users Like Zecon's post:
  • Awestruck, livkx