Goodbye for now
FL is actually much better, constant updates, fair play to Conn and the team I really like where the server is going, I have been banned for 3 months for my own fault it was stupid 5 seconds of fun was not worth the 3 months of now waiting going back to constant Pub life as not any other games I play. 

See you in 3 months boys happy roleplaying n all that jazz
The following 5 users Like L Y N C H Y's post:
  • Archer, Ratatoskrr, rino, RaZZ, User 21796
Dam bro, cya in 3 months. Was fun passive roleplaying with you today
You're welcome for my existence
The following 1 user Likes RaMe*'s post:
  • L Y N C H Y
ay ay, feels bad man. seemed like you just got into the beginning of a big grind, cya in some months!

Regards,
Fearless Donator
See you later mate, love u x

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
3 months is a long time.

See you anyhow
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
Take care bro. Cya in a bit. Great passiveRP today nonetheless.
(07-01-2022, 06:27 PM)L Y N C H Y Wrote: FL is actually much better, constant updates, fair play to Conn and the team I really like where the server is going, I have been banned for 3 months for my own fault it was stupid 5 seconds of fun was not worth the 3 months of now waiting going back to constant Pub life as not any other games I play. 

3 months was harsh
HAHAH

-Removed by Steven8ken
(07-01-2022, 06:27 PM)RaMe* Wrote: Dam bro, cya in 3 months. Was fun passive roleplaying with you today

Roleplaying is what im in this world to do man honestly

(07-01-2022, 07:17 PM)rino Wrote: ay ay, feels bad man. seemed like you just got into the beginning of a big grind, cya in some months!

Guess you could say that i was grinding a lot but yeah oh well cya soon

(07-01-2022, 07:23 PM)Ratatoskrr Wrote: See you later mate, love u x

Lots of love soldier

(07-01-2022, 07:29 PM)Haarek Wrote: 3 months is a long time.

See you anyhow

See you mate yeah 3 months is a while but i suppose what i did was not right so its fair i guess

(07-01-2022, 07:39 PM)Razz Wrote: Take care bro. Cya in a bit. Great passiveRP today nonetheless.

Yeah man roleplaying is what i do the whole weekend was gonna be constant 24 hour roleplays but my inner demons got angry

(07-01-2022, 07:43 PM)Bobby Wrote:
(07-01-2022, 06:27 PM)L Y N C H Y Wrote: FL is actually much better, constant updates, fair play to Conn and the team I really like where the server is going, I have been banned for 3 months for my own fault it was stupid 5 seconds of fun was not worth the 3 months of now waiting going back to constant Pub life as not any other games I play. 

3 months was harsh

I think it only got extended as i have done it before tbf I dont even know why i said it i didnt even lose anything or was not even getting arrest lmao

(07-01-2022, 08:36 PM)Dragnort_ Wrote: HAHAH

I need to do a video apology asap cant lie
The following 2 users Like L Y N C H Y's post:
  • rino, Haarek
At least you can accept it. See ya in a bit
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Awestruck's post:
  • L Y N C H Y