Gamemode Secret Service Role
Lightbulb 
Title of Suggestion: Secret Service Role

Description
Add a new Secret Service job.

Why?
Secret Service Agents would be responsible for protecting the President and this staff. They'd have to access their equipment within the loadout lockers and have full access to the government radios.

Secret Service Agent's salary should change depending on the number of people they are protecting (This being the President and/or Vice President). I suggest that Secret Service Agents should get $175 salary per person. Examples are below:

User SS (1P): $150
User SS (2P): $300
Supporter SS (1P): $300
Supporter SS (2P): $600

This would mean that S.W.A.T. can focus on dealing with high-level threats on the streets while the Secret Service sort the issues with the President and their protection.

Recommended Locker:
$$$$ = Costs Money

Primary:
Free - UMP .45 
$$$$ - G36C
$$$$ - AR15

Secondary
Free - Five Seven
$$$$ - Desert Eagle
$$$$ - MR96

Accessories
Free - ASP Batton
$$$$ - Attachment Box (https://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=100029)
$$$$ - Smoke Grenade
$$$$ - Flashbang

Extras
$$$$ - Presidental Medkit**

** - The Presidental Medkit is a healing station similar to E.R.U.s, allowing Secret Service to keep the President and his staff stable for E.R.U. to patch them up.
Been suggested many times. Even got denied back in march this year.
Just change your job title and get a red pass?

-Support
Oh bollocks... I lost my Signature!
The following 1 user Likes Balls's post:
  • L Y N C H Y
-/+

Instead of adding a whole new job you could maybe have it like ERU by having SWAT/SS
The following 1 user Likes User 19014's post:
  • Boonan
(06-30-2022, 06:43 PM)Balls Wrote: Been suggested many times. Even got denied back in march this year.
Just change your job title and get a red pass?

-Support
IMO with the reecent nerfs on PD I think there should be a SWAT team for call outs, and a team for president protection.

+support
-support not needed just do as civ or SRU they arent busy most of time anyway.

The presidential rp is normally shit enough anyway with their only ever being 1 law typically to have any sort of license
(06-30-2022, 06:47 PM)frost Wrote: -/+

Instead of adding a whole new job you could maybe have it like ERU by having SWAT/SS
[Image: 8qIOXca.jpg]
+support

while police are nerfed, maybe have a smaller team of more well equipped individuals?
[Image: jgUSzW0.png]
Have I helped you or made an epic statement that has blown your mind and turned the tables?
Gimme a sexy lil rep here!
The following 1 user Likes Blaz's post:
  • Nadrickk
How many times will this get suggested...
-Support, red pass & suit & large sunglasses is a way to go. Otherwise it's SWAT's default job to protect Nexus & President if they're not out on a raid.
Hell there's even an FBI/Secret Service suit that you can get in market

(06-30-2022, 08:57 PM)Blaz Wrote: +support

while police are nerfed, maybe have a smaller team of more well equipped individuals?

People will abuse that job to raid as well. They'll find an excuse, regardless of rules.
~ Equinox ~
(07-01-2022, 06:19 AM)Equinox Wrote: How many times will this get suggested...
-Support, red pass & suit & large sunglasses is a way to go. Otherwise it's SWAT's default job to protect Nexus & President if they're not out on a raid.
Hell there's even an FBI/Secret Service suit that you can get in market

(06-30-2022, 08:57 PM)Blaz Wrote: +support

People will abuse that job to raid as well. They'll find an excuse, regardless of rules.

Make it a rule that you have to stay in nexus or atleast near the president. 
With the police nerf, I think it's fine to have a dediacted protection team to the president.. 2-3. 

The swat is basically forced to go out on calls because regular officers got nerfed to oblivion, so IMO it's easy to just fake call SWAT out, and then nuke the president.

EDIT: Also gets people out of the citizen job and into RP jobs, and another way of earning money I guess
The following 1 user Likes Nadrickk's post:
  • Blaz