Gamemode Marketplace insight
Lightbulb 
Title of Suggestion: Marketplace insight

Description
Make it so you are able to see what different items currently sell for at the tradesman.

Why?
Currently it's pretty annoying as you more or less have to guess if it's worth doing etc Moonshine. 
Being able to see current sellprice of different items such as alcohol, rocks & scrapmetal makes it 
easier to pick what do to. It would also be nice to see price history. 
I also think this would make it a bit more realistic.
[Image: eXdHYQZ.png]
+support can we also please show what the max price is and current price and change alongside the dynamic economy?
+Support

Regards,
Fearless Donator
-Support

It's always worth doing moonshine, contraband, etc...
Question is when is it worth selling.

Just go and drive to city and take a look at prices yourself rather than check that through some sort of a menu, you might get into some RP with police or others in city (more player interactions). Market insight would just make it easier for people to reverse engineer the entire system and 'automate and optimize' their income like that.
~ Equinox ~
I agree with Equinox. Just wait for the right time to sell if you have a lot of wares that have dropped in value.
+Support

I can see where the others are coming from with waiting to see how much it will sell for, however with the server almost always now having players, regardless of the time, it is unlikely that the value of printed money for example will stabilise as people will almost be constantly doing contra especially at quieter hours where they're less likely to be disturbed- allowing them to take advantage of the market prices.
[Image: 8qIOXca.jpg]
+support
Please
+support Pretty obvious tbh
Approved,

Planned for V2.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork