Gamemode Drug Effects
Lightbulb 
Title of Suggestion: Drug Effects

Description
Consuming drugs will give the user short-term boosts, with a long-term side effect (similiar to withdrawal symptoms) e.g cocaine might give you more stamina, but if you stop taking it for a certain amount of time you will run slower or have less stamina etc.

Why?
Would give an actual use for drugs other than rp use which people rarely do. Would open up the market for drug related RP’s such as a cartel or a weed dispensary or a weed farm.
[Image: U1UedhK.png]
The following 2 users Like -DanTheMan-'s post:
  • Atlas, Luminess
+support
Isn't real life addiction just enough?

But jokes aside, +Sup but I think it could be thought out thoroughly so it would be even more usable
+support
Also, I think other drugs should be given some effects to boost illegal sales.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
+Support

As TheSiphon stated above

Regards,
Fearless Donator
+Support

And remove those chat messages. Instead of using IC chat messages and in some cases Half-Life 2 sound effects we could have purely objective /me and /it preset chat messages, just like with farming.

It's better to see '*Don Corloene snorts a cocaine line'

rather than

'Don Corleone: Can I has lasagna' or any other line that might be funny but completely out of touch, almost powergaming and failrp.

tl;dr if we have automatic /me /it messages with farming and contraband, put them with using drugs as well (with the new effects suggested above by others)
~ Equinox ~
+Support
[Image: 8qIOXca.jpg]
+Support
[Image: 1gCmPEh.png]
+support