Gamemode Bike Helmets
Lightbulb 
Title of Suggestion: Bike Helmets

Description
Helmets for bikes that cost around 2 - 10 K

link: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...=551144079

Why?
It coud add more possibilitys and clothing options, it woud also be a traffic stop reason if you dont have a helmet they coud write you a ticket for it, or it coud reduce damadge when crashing on a bike, it coud also be ussed for robberies youst because of the looks.
-Support while it may add an annoying dynamic with police, we don't have people pulled over for not wearing seatbelts or improper use of signals so what's the point
-support not necessary
+Support

I think it's necessary due we got Bikes nowadays, this will as already stated. Make police RP more interesting/fun to have someone to charge for not using a helmet.

Regards,
Fearless Donator
+support

got bikes, why not have bike helmets... just makes sense really innit
+support, i think ive seen a model already seen a model for it. if not one could be easily added
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:116551935&b=22]
+support
Would make sense to have helmets now that we have bikes, especially if you are using the police bike.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
+Support
(06-28-2022, 06:08 PM)Bobby Wrote: -Support while it may add an annoying dynamic with police, we don't have people pulled over for not wearing seatbelts or improper use of signals so what's the point

Well, using a seat belt is not the same way visible. and that is also a nice suggestion to add actually. 

Like if the PoliceRP wants to be more than just raiding people's houses all day long. More things to do, more things to enjoy, and that will make people play more and longer.

Regards,
Fearless Donator
I added an update yesterday that ragdolls and sets you to injured if you crash your bike severely at high speed (seriously, you have to be driving like a bit of a maniac for it to happen).

One thing we were thinking is if you’re wearing a helmet it could just knock you out for 10-15 seconds instead of injuring you.
The following 2 users Like livkx's post:
  • Police Driver, rino