Ban Reason
Minging, Racism, Impersonating Community Members

Staff Member: Ranger

Involved users:
Ranger
Daniel
Taxi

Why should you be unbanned?

I was banned for racism which is a false claim I never said anything racist or presented anything racist and I would ask what I did that was racist because your putting a big claim on my name which I know full well I never did. You also stated I impersonated community members while I did change my steam name to "Self" at first and then self was there saying oh looks its the real self as a joke and changed it within seconds to "Range" which isnt even someones name and then I got kicked which said change your steam name so I did to "Daniel" and joined back and then got told off by pm so I changed it to "chicken curry". At no point did I impersonate anyone I just changed my steam name for example thats like saying Dan Morello is imporsenating Daniel with his steam name. The minging statement I am guessing is about asking to be unblacklsited but I did this because I thought it was unfair after having a 2 day ban to get a 4 hour blacklist and then I got people to write notes as a petition throughout all of this the staff team were calling me toxic but everything I did was getting judged and while others around me were breaking many rules they were quick to enforce them on me. After all of this I thought I would go to the beach away from everyone to get away before I get in trouble which then the admins were phased and followed me and as I began to build boxes away from everyone to build a floating island the admins kept removing them so once again I moved out into a small cave in the ocean and tried to make a cave base and then they kept removing my props at which point I was teleported and surrounded by three admins telling me I had no intention of being there. In my defence I feel this is all against me getting trial admin on another community recently and I actually do have the intention of being there but I am no longer welcomed after spending over 2000 hours on fearless. Please eleborate the claims below "Racism" & "Impersonating" at this point im going to think about leaving the community after it has become clear to me the real intentions of the staff members and any attempt to ban me from the community I no longer enjoy playing and being portrayed negatively in this community and another. It is also interesting the exact time that this rank I received on another community after months of good behaviour admins began picking on me and acting toxic towards me. Furthermore, I know individuals that were involved that have said racist things before and also present minging activies on fearless and don't realise the influence it makes players think its okay to do that. If you want evidence of some of the admins involved also being toxic towards new players I might be able to find that with several recordings I gathered. However, my real intention here is to clear up the false claims put on me and stop this unfair judgement and bias intention every time I play the server.

Messages In This Thread
Xesus - by Xesus - 12-20-2021, 07:43 PM
RE: Xesus - by Ranger - 12-20-2021, 10:02 PM
RE: Xesus - by Xesus - 12-20-2021, 10:26 PM
RE: Xesus - by Xesus - 12-20-2021, 10:38 PM
RE: Xesus - by Ranger - 12-26-2021, 05:03 PM