Jessixa
Your Name: Dimitris

Accused Staff Member: Jessixa

Involved users
None that can bring relevant information.

Date & Time (GMT): Not relevant 

Abuse of Power? and/or Infringement of the rules?
Abuse of power

Explanation and Evidence
Greetings,

today I am here to present you evidence of yet an other very poorly handled case by Jessixa. As you will see for yourself further down, Jessixa witnessed Kevin run SnowFlame over a few times. Now by sitting through the video as you can see Kevin had been granted permission to run over SnowFlame just once, yet he decided to do it again because he thought it was funny. 

Seems quite simple doesn't it? Well not for Jessixa, as I will be showing below Jessixa for some reason unknown to any normal human being gets extremely frustrated and decides to start cursing towards Kevin not once but twice, her general tone seems to be extremely rude and aggressive for no apparent reason. She even goes thus far to claim that Kevin is acting like a clown, which is honestly just so out of context. As you can see on the video Kevin is being nothing but polite through out the entire sit and very truthful too, so there was honestly no reason what so ever for Jessixa to act that way. It leads me to believe that Jessixa has a bias towards Kevin due to personal encounters she's had with him before. 

No matter what her issue is that is not a suitable behavior for an admin, an admin is on the server to keep it clean and make everyone enjoy their experience and feel safe. Although Kevin was being a bit mingy I think everyone can agree that he did not ruin any roleplays here neither did he affect anyone else other than SnowFlame, while that doesn't make it right it still does really show that Jessixa what no reason what so ever to get that frustrated. To me those are clear signs of bias and personal hate towards Kevin and it should not be accepted. 

The video:

Spoiler :

Useful timestamps: 

4:27 [ Jessixa cursing at Kevin when the sit has already started and Kevin has only spoken very few words ]

4:43 [ Jessixa claiming that she does not see how permission was granted when she only pulled Kevin moments before Flame granted him permission and if that was not enough, Flame had only then just admitted to granting Kevin permission, sure not 4x times but she acts as if Flame isn't even there completely ignoring his statement, does she do that in a weak attempt to get Kevin in trouble? You tell me ]

6:19 [ Jessixa once again showing extreme signs of frustration while everyone else among the other staff member ( Flame ) are being very chill about it as everyone has realized it's not a huge deal, Kevin got his warning and it should of been left at that? Was there any need for Jessixa to go on and say that he acts like a clown? Absolutely not. Was there any need for her to continue cursing at him? No. Yet she does, time after time. 

6:24 [Commanding snow to drop him off when she was the one that initiated the sit??????]

I think it is safe to say this is the exact opposite of how a staff member should really act.

Kind regards,

Dimitris

Messages In This Thread
Jessixa - by Dimitris - 10-01-2020, 07:11 PM
RE: Jessixa - by Jessixa - 10-06-2020, 05:55 PM
RE: Jessixa - by Dimitris - 10-08-2020, 06:23 PM
RE: Jessixa - by Jessixa - 10-08-2020, 07:25 PM
RE: Jessixa - by kevin the god - 10-11-2020, 10:48 AM
RE: Jessixa - by Dimitris - 10-08-2020, 07:55 PM
RE: Jessixa - by Jessixa - 10-10-2020, 09:09 PM
RE: Jessixa - by Dimitris - 10-10-2020, 10:04 PM
RE: Jessixa - by Tomo - 10-20-2020, 02:12 PM