Captain Barry
It's now coming up to a month since I posted this staff report and there is still no reply. In my previous replies I have noticed I didn't ask this, why would I go on the server with a secondary account on the day I was supposed to be unbanned? It makes no sense, especially since I had a PM from a member of staff saying that I would be unbanned due to the 10 day rule. There are way to many gaps in the story (or should I say "stories") it just doesn't make sense. 

I have very recently contacted Phantom about the situation and he/she claimed that Captain Barry didn't speak to him and that he just straight up banned him. When I double accounted around a year ago on the account "RevivedzMennace" I was followed around by undercover admins, they spoke to me before I was banned, and didn't ban me until they had sufficient evidence to do so. You banned "Phantom" based on accusations with no evidence to back it up. And the evidence you claim to have with 2 of my accounts being linked to "Phantom" was proven to be wrong. 

So far you have made claims that the account "RevivedzMennace" was family sharing with "phantom" and when I proved that it wasn't possible, you went onto say it is linked to another account I own "DarknessRises" and I have proved you wrong with that claim as well. I have now contacted the guy/girl you banned for no reason and he says that you did not attempt to make any contact with him before the ban. 

EDIT: For some reason I cannot add the image of the chat, I will attempt to add it on another reply.

Messages In This Thread
Captain Barry - by NEMxDman - 01-05-2019, 01:08 AM
RE: Captain Barry - by Captain Barry - 01-05-2019, 05:36 PM
RE: Captain Barry - by NEMxDman - 01-05-2019, 11:15 PM
RE: Captain Barry - by NEMxDman - 01-05-2019, 11:50 PM
RE: Captain Barry - by NEMxDman - 01-11-2019, 05:43 PM
RE: Captain Barry - by NEMxDman - 02-02-2019, 09:21 PM
RE: Captain Barry - by Tomo - 03-04-2019, 08:38 PM