UBR
Smile 
Awestruck

Hello Matar,

How can you prove that you have improved?

Now that i have better english-that leads to better understanding of the rules, better communication with other roleplayers, staff and that will help me to understand the semi-serious roleplay mode itself and take part of it.
with this tools i can be a much better roleplayer because i will know better how the game works, and what can i do and what i cannot.  You know i said it already but it was hard for me back then to understand it, and actually understand that its almost based in real life. i was a kid without alot of knowledge, just knew how to get money in the game but not how to be a real "roleplayer" i was playing alot like 8hours a day just getting money and it was alot actually of time (for me) and i didnt really know alot it was hard for me to fit in.

I understand it can be much funner than i thought if i can actually play like a normal roleplayer, with better behaviour..
And i could probably prove it better, Not by just talking, by showing it in realtime if i will get the chance to.

Hope you understand this, i want to have a better experience on fearlessrp, no bad attitude.
[Image: giphy.gif]

Sinatra <3

Messages In This Thread
UBR - by matar_i - 12-03-2018, 07:51 PM
RE: UBR - by Awestruck - 12-06-2018, 01:20 PM
RE: UBR - by Yonno - 12-06-2018, 04:10 PM
RE: UBR - by matar_i - 12-06-2018, 04:37 PM
RE: UBR - by Awestruck - 12-13-2018, 04:23 PM
RE: UBR - by matar_i - 12-13-2018, 06:47 PM
RE: UBR - by Awestruck - 12-15-2018, 01:22 PM