Corruption to its greatest.
Hello Dimitris,

Apologies for the extended period of time that this AA has collected dust, but is understandable considering you posted it on all 3 SAs at the time. Therefore, no-one but SoulRipper could have handled it. I've collated all evidence you've provided here, and evidence provided by Tomo.

What I understand is that Narcotic denied your UBR quite quickly, which you thought was unfair. In turn, you went to Tomo to make a complaint. Out of good-will, Tomo decided to have your Unban Request re-opened by Narcotic. You told Tomo you wanted to be able to reply to the UBR and you were granted it. From the questions you asked him, it was clear you were trying to loop-hole the system by saying that no admin had requested further information from you. Instead, you argued with Tomo saying that Narcotic didn't request any information from you. Of course he didn't, he denied it originally and you made it clear you were going to make a response.

It was never a case of bias as you were incredibly lucky to have even had it re-opened in the first place.

Therefore, I fail to see any sort of Admin Abuse here.

Summary:
- Narcotic denied your UBR.
- You wanted to respond, so asked Tomo to re-open your UBR.
- Tomo gets Narcotic to re-open your UBR.
- You fail to respond and then call Rule 6 in your favour.
- Tomo, and the other SAs deny your call because of the special circumstance.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]

Messages In This Thread
Corruption to its greatest. - by Dimitris - 10-11-2018, 08:39 PM
RE: Corruption to its greatest. - by Dimitris - 01-20-2019, 09:41 AM
RE: Corruption to its greatest. - by Dimitris - 04-10-2019, 04:59 PM
RE: Corruption to its greatest. - by Awestruck - 04-28-2019, 11:37 PM