Report: sebasti161 and charles crawford
(05-18-2018, 01:18 PM)sebasti161 Wrote:
(05-18-2018, 03:29 AM)TheSiphon Wrote: Now you did break fearRP yourself when refusing to follow orders while your gun was down and also when it was put away. 
Also, arrests like these are kept in-character. You should have made a complaint to the president himself about the situation and the officers would have been dealt with in-character.

Though what I want to know from Sebasti is why did you shoot that un-armed singer as an undercover officer? As it looks like clear RDM at this point.

i was not the undercover officer, that was some other guy

Ah, yeah. My fault for checking the video on mobile in the morning.
Though I still believe michaelelitzur should post a PR on the person who shot the singer, rather than Sebasti.

As for michaelelitzur the user who posted the PR. I will only issue a warning now, as it was not a major case of fearRP breaking, but in the future, follow their orders and follow fearRP even though you might not like the arrest reason or you might not even get arrested in the first place. 

But I still recommend posting a new PR on the person who RDM'd the singer if possible. 
The arrests are kept in-character, unless rules are broken for the arrest such as metagaming, breaking NLR etc.
For the racism, in-character racism is allowed.
The RDM wasn't done by Sebasti, instead, the undercover officer who you did not write a PR on for some reason killed the singer. 

Find the other users Name, Steam ID and such if possible. Referencing them by IC name in a PR is not enough.
Though only post a PR on him if you can find his steam ID and name.

This one can be considered denied. 
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Report: sebasti161 and charles crawford - by TheSiphon - 05-18-2018, 02:34 PM