Poll: Would you like to see the Half Life 2 RP creation thread?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, I'd like to see it.
100.00%
6 100.00%
No, I am not interested.
0%
0 0%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Creations Thread (Put your awesome creations here)
(01-11-2017, 04:11 PM)Joe. Wrote: Like Bob said, admins can give you a higher prop limit. The max they can give is 100. Not sure if that's enough for your amazing creations, but it's quite a bit more than 30 Smile

Also, at 200 hours your limit gets raised to 40. Or when you buy donator, it also gets raised to 40.

Hope this helped

Thanks for the comment. Yes I was already aware of this the whole time, I'm getting used to 30 props, and yes, 100 props are more than enough, Making such creations also required some ways to prevent using too many props, as I'm aware it can lag the server real bad, with 100 props you can make a lot of stuff seriously, Of course, I would never make stuff THIS big, because it requires a lot of time and takes lot of server space. But I will mainly ask for 100 props in rare occations (A.K.A. presidential RP or Important RP events where I can help to build), in any case thanks for your help. And thanks for commenting. Half Life 2 RP creations thread HYYPE

-Ossarium

Messages In This Thread
RE: Creations Thread (Put your awesome creations here) - by -Ossarium- - 01-11-2017, 05:40 PM