Unbann Jack/xzizt STEAM_0:1:18491211
Exclamation 
Your name: xzizt3r(steam name)

Your ban ID: STEAM_0:1:18491211

Banned by: Console

Server[/b]: Rp_evocity_v2d

Involved: Gecko,Midnight Shadow
Why we should unban you: Hallo, first of all i can start saying im so sorry for the whole situation. This was not ment to be like this at all.

And not that it matters, i never knew scamming was illegal. I thought u could scam as an underground criminal.

But anyways as the banrequest say, i admit stealing the pocket wich im so sorry for and i will gladly return the pocket. And the reason you should unbann me is because i am a good roleplayer, this is not a usual act for me. You should unbann me cause i feel like my time in this server is not over. I still have a lot of roleplaying to offer, and im a very nice person if u first get to know me. And im also so sorry for lying about the pocket, foolish act of me.

If you unbann me i will promise to roleplay properly and u will never find me in this kind of trouble again, that i can swear on! I really enjooy playing on this server cause it is a very serious roleplaying server, the best in my opinion. You will do me a huge favour to unbann me.Heart

xzizt

Messages In This Thread
Unbann Jack/xzizt STEAM_0:1:18491211 - by ceptr - 08-02-2012, 03:58 AM