Arnskov
(07-09-2022, 08:45 AM)mnbvcxzq Wrote: So first of, the logs you are showing makes no sense. the sentence "jeg kan se om jeg kan spawn en jo" Means "Yea I can see if I can spawn one" and has nothing to do with a job.

The raid you guys did on us earlier happend like an hour after we had bought pots, so you had no clear evidence that there were still pots inside our base, yet you blasted in with breahes and Mac 10's.

I never tried to raid you earlier, I simply ran into a building and instantly got under gunspoint for being inside. You then said that you were gonna steal my car, which at the time I thought was parked in public because I got told by 2 different admins that outside of oceanview was public. (Guess you gotta clear the rules with the admins so you dont have the them saying different things)

Ofcourse your personal feelnings to me played in. You say I was being cheeky in the sit, when I was litterly telling you the truth, the fact you didnt believe me is something else and just shows that your personl feelsing towards me play a role.

" I was reminded of all you did today", Must say that happend fast, you told me I was getting a 1 day ban and 20 seconds later, I was banned for 2 days.

The confusion with all of this is due to you breaking the rules speaking Danish, had you not done so this could have been easily done and sorted those logs happened just as you swapped jobs with Vegas so they will continue to be assumed as you talking about swapping jobs.

The raid had already been spoken about, the reason why we raided was that we paid for information and I'm going to leave it at that.

You walked into the building wearing a mask, searched every floor to see what rooms were owned, that leaves us enough reason to assume you were either about to raid or burgle the property.

The feelings I have towards you played no part in your punishment.

I have a good memory and was also speaking to admins who were present at the time.

DENIED

Messages In This Thread
Arnskov - by mnbvcxzq - 07-08-2022, 07:39 PM
RE: Arnskov - by Caesar - 07-09-2022, 12:11 AM
RE: Arnskov - by mnbvcxzq - 07-09-2022, 08:45 AM
RE: Arnskov - by Caesar - 07-09-2022, 05:15 PM