Gamemode Organization inventory & fund
Lightbulb 
Title of Suggestion: Organization inventory & fund

Description
So, we'd love to have kind of a bank account and an inventory for organizations. That means that set groups in the org can take or deposit money (We need to be able to set it manually, so people with lower ranks can deposit, but not take money, for example if everyone pays a percentage and a higher ranked person buys the whole thing) or items into the organizations inventory. If you really want to take it even more steps further you could add to make different ranks put different items in and out of the inventory and take different amount of money in and out (each day or so), but that would just be the icing on the cake really

In addition, you could obviously add pockets to make the inv bigger, I dont know what the start space should be though. And to balance out the extra space you get (since people could abuse it and just create an org to gain extra inv space), you would need to higher the amount it takes to create an org aswell

Why?
its only a small thing but I think it would encourage more people to use organizations in a company kind of matter, same goes with the inventory (though its still really useful in a criminal matter too). Also the org system is kinda outdated but you can do so much stuff with it, so eh its a nice way to start updating it. What do you think?
[Image: QwvaaZG.png]
The following 1 user Likes Seifenspende's post:
  • Ausverkauft
+support I like that. Shmicki family!!! Lets put our money together in one Pot
[Image: WbmV7IO.mp4]
Fund could lead to issues with people joining gangs then stealing all their money and leaving but inventory is fine imho, that way you can return weapons your friend lost without necessarily giving it back to them directly.
(01-22-2022, 04:33 AM)B33n Wrote: Fund could lead to issues with people joining gangs then stealing all their money and leaving but inventory is fine imho, that way you can return weapons your friend lost without necessarily giving it back to them directly.
Like I said, just make it that way you can set what ranks can take money in and out
+ Support
Written a backend for this, never finished the frontend Sad
+support, need to get some time to do something liketihs
Regards,
Connnnnnnn

Consider giving me a rep point here.

+support

There’s something like this on a FiveM server I play love it
+support I like this idea, could even use it as a way to make the bank useful by allowing the organisation inventory to be accessed there within some kind of safety deposit box, vault etc....
+support

very helpful for clan RPs
+Support

Maybe cops could also investigate the organisation's funds to see if there is dirty money?