Caesar
Reported User(s): Caesar

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:42562192

Date & Time (GMT): 14/11/21 @ 22:00 GMT

Summary of the incident
FearRP clearly.
For some reason the recording doesnt have my mic with,
I gave commands to get out of the car and that he should stop moving, but I was ignored.

Also made an @ call to try sort it out but got no response.

Evidence
Is it possible for you to get a recording with your mic, as I can't be sure FearRP had been initiated here?
I couldn't hear you in game at all and from my perspective you were not that close when I was running away, also you could have tased me at any point if you were that close but from my perspective you weren't.
(11-14-2021, 10:42 PM)Ranger Wrote: Is it possible for you to get a recording with your mic, as I can't be sure FearRP had been initiated here?

The record does not have mic audio sorry, There are other PRs with the same issue and situation and they got approved without having to sort out audio for mic.

(11-14-2021, 10:55 PM)Caesar Wrote: I couldn't hear you in game at all and from my perspective you were not that close when I was running away, also you could have tased me at any point if you were that close but from my perspective you weren't.

I understand but I did shout at you several times and my mic is quite loud, Switching from weapon to tazer was not an option considering you were armed.
Not sure if you deal with @ calls at all, but I made one so we could sort out this there and then but got no response from anyone..
I honestly couldn't hear you in game, I would have stopped if I had, also I wouldn't have shot you for trying to arrest me which is why I ran instead and didn't pull out my gun, don't be afraid to taze there my dude, but yeah I dunno anything about an @ call or anything but yeah.
Other staff members may have approved a PR for FearRP that doesn't have mic audio, but if I'm going to ban someone I want full conclusive evidence.

Therefore I am DENYING this PR. If you happen to find the video with mic audio, then you are welcome to make another one.