Emergency Services Revamp
Title of Suggestion: Emergency Services Revamp

Description
Replacing current Emergency Services vehicles with new ones.

Why?
Server's dying out and we all know it, bringing some new (and i mean "new" and useful) stuff would maybe get some new players on and definitely get veterans players back (i'm talking about actually implementing suggestions that can be game changers, for example changing vehicles, granting the ability to use custom submaterials without admin powers and ecc).

All the work's already done, vehicles are compatible with VCmod, skins are already made, just need to take it and put it in (no pun intended).

GovRP's been neglected for a while and needs some love.

Crown Vic -> Taurus/Impala
Charger -> It's fine but could be changed anyway
Suburban -> Tahoe
Firetruck -> For god sake anything will do
Ambulance -> It's fine but could be changed anyway
Swat Truck -> For god sake anything will do
[Image: TlED2ox.png]
The following 3 users Like TheRealBellick's post:
  • Kappatalist, HP Sauce, Nudelsalat
+support

GovRP in the gutter, it needs a lot more too. Taking the government's vehicles out of the last decade would be good, especially the fire engine.
Stop using dark theme, nerd.
+Support

I know I might get shit for referencing this but I think FL needs its own equivalent to deadlight's emergency services update. When their server was still up it was the variety that emergency services had that made it difficult to get burned out on. Are you bored of running a charger all the time? Swap it out for a taurus, get a breath of fresh air.

Police: Firstly, keep the crown vic. I will be very sad if it does get removed. Add in the Taurus and impala but replace the Suburban for the Tahoe. If this is added DON'T MAKE THEM STUPIDLY EXPENSIVE. If a relatively new player wants to roleplay as a police officer and finds that almost all of the cars are 100k they are not going to be very impressed with the "new variety" that the server has. Make the prices reasonable. If the crown vic is capable of going 60MPH+ for $1000 then there is very little excuse to argue that a Tahoe should cost $100,000 for similar performance.

EMS: If theres any better alternative to the current ambulance then it should be replaced. On top of that we may aswell pop in a medical tahoe or something along those lines. Once again if that does happen make them reasonably priced.

Fire: To put it blunt, the fleet that the fire department have right now is a fucking joke. They have not had any proper updates to them since god knows how long. Chuck the current fire engine in the bin and replace it with a better model, and potentially add other trucks like ladders or rescue trucks.
hello

+Support
The following 1 user Likes Slaint's post:
  • -DanTheMan-
+support
[Image: U1UedhK.png]
+support
Also feel as though they should separate the ERU so its two separate jobs: fireman and paramedic
[Image: 1gCmPEh.png]
(11-03-2021, 10:46 PM)HP Sauce Wrote: +Support

I know I might get shit for referencing this but I think FL needs its own equivalent to deadlight's emergency services update. When their server was still up it was the variety that emergency services had that made it difficult to get burned out on. Are you bored of running a charger all the time? Swap it out for a taurus, get a breath of fresh air.

Police: Firstly, keep the crown vic. I will be very sad if it does get removed. Add in the Taurus and impala but replace the Suburban for the Tahoe. If this is added DON'T MAKE THEM STUPIDLY EXPENSIVE. If a relatively new player wants to roleplay as a police officer and finds that almost all of the cars are 100k they are not going to be very impressed with the "new variety" that the server has. Make the prices reasonable. If the crown vic is capable of going 60MPH+ for $1000 then there is very little excuse to argue that a Tahoe should cost $100,000 for similar performance.

EMS: If theres any better alternative to the current ambulance then it should be replaced. On top of that we may aswell pop in a medical tahoe or something along those lines. Once again if that does happen make them reasonably priced.

Fire: To put it blunt, the fleet that the fire department have right now is a fucking joke. They have not had any proper updates to them since god knows how long. Chuck the current fire engine in the bin and replace it with a better model, and potentially add other trucks like ladders or rescue trucks.
ABSOLUTELY agree, i think we shouldn't make the same mistake as in the case of the Interceptor.
The fleet of the emergency services should be accessible to everyone from the start, without crazy prices or unreasonable hour limits.
[Image: TlED2ox.png]
(11-04-2021, 12:48 AM)Luminess Wrote: +support
Also feel as though they should separate the ERU so its two separate jobs: fireman and paramedic

This actually used to be the way it was done, however for some reason it was changed, probably to boost engagement (it hasn't boosted engagement).

Split them back into separate jobs, it's just stupid if you want to do paramedic roleplay to have fires randomly spring up everywhere which you have no control over and are just expected to go and sort out.

As for the original suggestion, +support, however I honestly doubt that changing the vehicles alone is going to improve engagement. Nobody roleplays as government because nobody wants to roleplay as government, and having a different vehicle won't magically fill all the slots I don't think.

Still, the Chevy is arse, get rid of it.
[Image: Fearless-Bunkerman.png]

Endorsements
Lewwings: "Bunkerman is just pure chaotic energy"
Daniel: "Don't be such a minge"

Rest in peace, Alessi Organisation ;(

The following 1 user Likes The Bunkerman's post:
  • Luminess
+Support

The server needs some new additions for sure an emergency service update would be great
+Support
[Image: 8qIOXca.jpg]