SteamID: STEAM_0:0:523313900

BanID: 85165

Ban Reason
Prop Climb

Staff Member: daniel

Involved users
Megamezzomixer

Why should you be unbanned?
first of all i know what i did was a mistake i was trying to build some stuffs when i jumped on the material i use my physical gun and pressed at the material  and it kept surfing me when i didnt mean to do it am sorry for my disturbing
I don't really know why you have involved me in that situation, as I only provided the video of your rulebreak.

But in the video, you can clearly see that your intention was not building anything. You were climbing on an oil drum.

EDIT: Here is the video I have sent as proof
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:50472351&b=13]
Did I manage to help you? Consider a +rep for me!
"I really never was on your side" -TF2 Spy
i wasnt climbing i was trying to build when i used my physical gun and surfed me when i didnt mean to do it and u can see i deleted my props i wasnt climbing it was a mistake my props pushed me upward by my physical gun
I was the host of this mini event and I banned legendary from entering because he lost his fight and then refused to leave , as you can see the warehouse had the big wall blocking the view and entry to the cage / crowd area, so it obviously made sense that he propclimbed to watch it, why would he have any reason to build in front of the entrance door to the warehouse. A dying man will say anything , and even if he did accidentally prop surf, you can clearly see in megas vid that he was up there watching for a good few seconds, so the prop was clearly frozen.
[Image: U1UedhK.png]
UBR Denied.

Clear evidence of intentional prop surfing shown.
Regards,
Edned

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:51199704&b=16]
+Rep