BanID: 85139

Ban Reason
PRA (99218) - FearRP

Staff Member: pollux

Involved users
uex frost

Why should you be unbanned?
i don't even get how this ban is fair at all
both of them got to harass me, do crime in public, ram cars like idiots in public, ALL of which i have been punished for for the smallest infractions you can imagine (things like accidently breaking a rule and immediately getting a blacklist, and these people just get "let off" for no reason at all even if they KNOWINGLY broke the rules), and apart from that they tried to rdm me and then i get banned for 'fearrp' even though, in the real world the first video is very clear, you can see that i'm already accelerating away before they even say in voice chat to get out, but in the real world i wouldn't even have heard them, loud car that is accelerating, facing away, looking forward, i didn't actually see them nor would be able to properly hear them, in the second video i was already driving backwards before they even had any sort of gun and after that already driving away when they got closer to the car, so i get a ban for 'fearrp' which isn't even valid, and uex and frost got off AGAIN with no punishments at all because this staff team is bias af and don't want to treat their friends like any other player
i was threatened with a perm ban for jokingly changing my profile picture to someone else's, these people straight up followed me around, tried to rdm me, bullied me in vc (ACTUAL HARASSMENT for if you don't realise yet) and got NOTHING AT ALL, FIX YOUR COURTHOUSE DUDE and i insist it is completely bias because if it was me and a friend instead of those 2, i am 1000% SURE that we would've been at LEAST blacklisted or banned
and i insist it is completely bias because if it was me and a friend instead of those 2, i am 1000% SURE that we would've been at LEAST blacklisted or banned
Hello MrTibo,

In the last video you posted you clearly drive away while under gunpoint, this breaks FearRP. You can view the video which you uploaded here:

https://youtu.be/ZGJ6g9pLm3Q?t=150

(You breaking FearRP is at the timestamp)
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
Quote:In the last video you posted you clearly drive away while under gunpoint, this breaks FearRP. You can view the video which you uploaded here:

no gun was drawn yet, and i was already driving away when they approached the car

i backed up when no one even had anything in their hands yet, and then i sped off quickly after that, whenever someone does this to me i get told it "isn't fearrp" because they were already driving, so in no fucking way you're going to tell ME now that i broke fearrp when everyone else "doesn't"
so apparently everyone else isn't breaking fearrp when they're already driving but only i am, again i'm singled out
You clearly drove away while under gunpoint, you even stopped for a bit before continuing to drive off. The entire "going too fast to stop" thing only applies if it isn't reasonable to expect you to stop while still being within FearRP distance of whoever is trying to stop you (basically if you're going like 50-60mph or above). You were going 20 at most and even stopped completely while under gunpoint.

I'm confident that FearRP was broken, which makes this UBR invalid.

UBR Denied
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork