Roleplayer of the Week
(07-26-2021, 03:14 AM)Lewwings Wrote:
Alright guys, simmer down.

The Event Coordinator team has conducted its first vote on the "Roleplay of the Week" title, the first of many to come. Several players were put forward, but of course only one could claim the title for this past week.

This player is what many could call a roleplay veteran, as they are well-known within the Fearless community to be someone who partakes in and creates fun and unique roleplay across the server whilst aiming to include as many people as possible.

The identity of this week's "Roleplayer of the Week" is located within the spoiler below.

Spoiler :
[Image: 1.png]

Congratulations on earning the title, Jessixa, and thank you for contributing to the roleplay scene with many enjoyable and sui generis moments such as the Villanueva Family, a paranormal investigation, the V-Club, and many more!

Happy roleplaying everybody; I wonder who will win the title next week?

we all know i was meant to win jessixa just payed you off.
The following 1 user Likes User 19014's post:
  • Jessixa
(07-26-2021, 07:24 AM)karenjacker Wrote: Always the same faces when admins get the polls - let the players chose.
RP'er of the week is chosen by the EC's only.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The following 2 users Like Haarek's post:
  • Jessixa, Lewwings
Congratulations Jessixa!
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The following 1 user Likes Haarek's post:
  • Jessixa
Well deserved! Jessixa
The following 1 user Likes ART's post:
  • Jessixa
Well, deserved Jess!

[Image: 0SSh1TN.png]
The following 2 users Like max.'s post:
  • Jessixa, Blaz
Congrats!
The following 1 user Likes Caesar's post:
  • Jessixa
Congrats Jess great roleplayer i really enjoyed the Villanueva Family RP and also the vampire club rp
[Image: SHfSAas.png]
The following 2 users Like Abodigamer's post:
  • Jessixa, Blaz
Congrats Jess!
[Image: q5Y1C8n.png]
Just a guy who stumbles across the internet and shares his findings. Carry on.
Was I able to help you out? Feel free to give me a rep point here!
The following 1 user Likes TonettaFan #2319's post:
  • Jessixa
(07-26-2021, 04:34 PM)Abodigamer Wrote: Congrats Jess great roleplayer i really enjoyed the Villanueva Family RP and also the vampire club rp

Oh shit, I think that vampire club one was the one where I was yelling "JESSIXA AND JOHN SITTING IN A TREE"  repeatedly and taking things that they said out of context because it looked like a BDSM dungeon.

Anyways, that was a fun day for sure!
[Image: Fearless-Bunkerman.png]

Endorsements
Lewwings: "Bunkerman is just pure chaotic energy"
Daniel: "Don't be such a minge"

Rest in peace, Alessi Organisation ;(

The following 2 users Like The Bunkerman's post:
  • Jessixa, Blaz
(07-27-2021, 07:37 AM)Ranch the Deer Wrote:
(07-26-2021, 04:34 PM)Abodigamer Wrote: Congrats Jess great roleplayer i really enjoyed the Villanueva Family RP and also the vampire club rp

Oh shit, I think that vampire club one was the one where I was yelling "JESSIXA AND JOHN SITTING IN A TREE"  repeatedly and taking things that they said out of context because it looked like a BDSM dungeon.

Anyways, that was a fun day for sure!
He also meant when i did in San Ranevo,  owning the club, recruiting new members  ruling the government with Centurion and dying to a group of mortals who wishes death upon me 

That was fun with half of the server population
[Image: 1619639714462.png]