Violet
(07-09-2021, 07:01 PM)h3x Wrote: Doesn't slide with me frankly, since you kept sending me PM's over and over which I found extremely intimidating, especially when you started sending PMs to me unsolicited on discord. Based on the fact that you hold way more power than I do and such case I'd have to do way more fighting to prove you did something wrong.

The issue of you shouting over people has been brought up before, so your apology means nothing to me because it just shows to me that you don't care about changing your actions.

There is no way you can expect a sit to continue 2-3 hours after the event happened, that is completely unrealistic. I don't keep records of completely everything that's happened on FL which lead to my blacklist. Even when I supplied you with evidence you basically ignored it within the admin sit since the other player was AFK.
Well, I already state everything I have to. I will wait for SA or the Owner to check the logs and conclude this AA. 
As I know, I never abuse my power and I did my job as an admin.

Good Day h3x.
[Image: jJtX9nT.png]
Thanks To MaxEvan For This Cute Signature Again!! 
Hello!
I am being mentioned alot in this thread and I am pretty much one of those accused of raiding at the time and I was also involved in the second admin sit so I believe I deserve to make a post here. I will do my best to keep this as my only post though so I most likely won't reply to anything if I don't feel it's nessecary for the case. I was together with the Shmicki Family members the whole time from when we became the role to when I went AFK just a few minutes (5 minutes?) before this shooting happened.

What I think Kittie is trying to say is that the reason you were punished for these actions is because it was purely based on assumptions and not facts which lead to innocent players being sniped by you at distance while they posed no threat at all. As Kittie has already stated, no member of the Shmicki Family was involved in this raid. This violated rule "[3.1] Do not harm/kill people randomly (RDM); you must have a valid roleplay reason (a person's job or being a criminal is not a valid reason), for example protecting your property during a raid." This counts as RDM because your reason to shoot and kill in this case isn't sufficient enough as you never knew for a fact these were the correct players, for it to be valid you need to be 100% sure it were these players raiding you. If players were allowed to kill others based on assumptions it would be a freecard to kill anybody since they could make up a quick story that they assumed the killed player did something towards them.

At the house you never attempted to put the players under FearRP and carry out a roleplay which you had every opportunity in the world to do and this mistake violates rule "[3.1a] Violence should always be the last option" which is why you were handed a punishment for it alongside RDM since you also shot unarmed people without any warning at all. Kittie was peacefully in a passive state of mind making coffee without being armed but you still decided to shoot her without knowing if she was part of the people you were hunting. Keep in mind that just because our organisations had a little IC beef the server rules still has to be followed. The beef has however ended as for today since we were invited to sit down to come to an agreement.

To summerize it all. you weren't sure if it was us that did it because like you said, you weren't there when you were raided by other players, which means you shouldn't even had gone out to hunt anyone down for it. Since you did it lead to nothing but innocent players being shot and killed which is the main issue and that is also is why you were punished for it. In the future you should do some fact checking to prevent shooting at the wrong people, if you aren't sure you are hunting the correct players you shouldn't hunt them at all. You should keep your trigger finger in check.

I hope this clears up some questions in this AA to why things turned out they did.
[Image: TglJDob.png]
That's great and all Taxi, but why was the people who argued the ones who got punishments, there was way more people in that raid than just me and the BMD.
Hello!
The BMD was punished due to his participation in the raid which violates:
  • [2.4] Do not do unrealistic things out of context (FailRP). This includes things such as floating bathtubs and unrealistic car colors unless there is an RP reason.
  • 2.7a If you wish to roleplay a “Criminal” style, you need to create an in-depth group/gang to do so. This allows the roleplay to have longevity through multiple sessions including interaction with other groups or gangs.
You h3x were punished because you were the one that took the shots with your sniper, you're the one that killed the innocent players. The other players involved in the attack with you were simply just present and caused no harm, they basically didn't do anything worthy a punishment such as a blacklist because the attack was stopped before they had a chance to do so.

If the issue here is that you believe you were punished only because you argued I can assure you it's false. In that case I'd like to remind you of the guidelines of writing an AA:

Example points that are not abuse:
  •     Punishing you in various forms, even if you don't like the reason.
[Image: TglJDob.png]
(07-11-2021, 03:01 PM)Toe Shmicki Wrote: Hello!
The BMD was punished due to his participation in the raid which violates:
  • [2.4] Do not do unrealistic things out of context (FailRP). This includes things such as floating bathtubs and unrealistic car colors unless there is an RP reason.
  • 2.7a If you wish to roleplay a “Criminal” style, you need to create an in-depth group/gang to do so. This allows the roleplay to have longevity through multiple sessions including interaction with other groups or gangs.
You h3x were punished because you were the one that took the shots with your sniper, you're the one that killed the innocent players. The other players involved in the attack with you were simply just present and caused no harm, they basically didn't do anything worthy a punishment such as a blacklist because the attack was stopped before they had a chance to do so.

If the issue here is that you believe you were punished only because you argued I can assure you it's false. In that case I'd like to remind you of the guidelines of writing an AA:

Example points that are not abuse:
  •     Punishing you in various forms, even if you don't like the reason.

The main point here isn't that we got punished, it's her attitude towards other players, as documented in the OP, this hasn't happened on a single occasion.

Off topic: Additionally how's it unrealistic for a BMD to not be involved with gang activity? That plain just doesn't make sense in my head since that's exactly how it works IRL.
Hello,

I'd like to apologise on behalf of the management team for this AA taking so long, it flew under our radar and we'll make sure it never happens again in the future.

There are a lot of points in this thread so I'll go through them one by one starting with the events leading up to the admin sit. From what has been said here it's clear that rules were broken in the lead up to the admin situation. You can not go around killing people based on what job they are, regardless of if there is a clan war or not. Violet was correct in bringing you guys into an admin sit as rules were broken by those who killed them. To my understanding the Meron-Tai were the ones who raided, not the Shmicki's which is likely where the misunderstanding came from on H3x's side.

While the reason for the admin sit is fine, it's clear that the sit itself could've been handled much better than it was. I'm confident this is an area Violet has improved on since, especially as this situation did occur a long time ago. While some points of this AA are technically valid, no action will be taken here. I have no doubt that Violet will learn from this situation and has improved in the time since this took place.

Just to summarise here:
  • Rules were broken by H3X's side, you can not kill someone for simply being a job.
  • Violet was correct in bringing you all to a sit, as you did break a rule and she was correct in saying you did.
  • Violet should've handled the sit a bit better by being more calm.
No abuse of power has been noted, however more care should be taken in the future to make sure you come across in a calm manner.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork