dob
(01-06-2021, 12:44 AM)Abodigamer Wrote: man u rdmed him so stop trying to get around it

im failing to understand your problem. I had a valid reason to kill him, like do I know u or something what’s with the absolute 100% certainty mindset your right I’m wrong ? I would never lie in the courthouse
If this unblacklist gets approved this will be a disgrace in the history of fearless the man snipe an sru in main fucking street without any warnings what makes this

+

[3.1] Do not harm/kill people randomly (RDM); you must have a valid roleplay reason (a person's job or being a criminal is not a valid reason), for example protecting your property during a raid.

[7.1] You can't commit crimes in public and you must have a valid roleplay reason (you can rob a store in public if deemed safe to do so). Public locations are the city, Metro stations and Connectivity road.

Clearly broke those two rules
[Image: SHfSAas.png]
I had a valid reason.
I don't think that u have a valid reason i just think that ur trying to get this removed from ur record while i don't think it will be removed u clearly rdmed someone it's imposible to have a reason to snipe an sru in main street
[Image: SHfSAas.png]
I will speak with Taxi then I shall conclude tomorrow.
Fearless Veteran 8^)
Hello,

I have decided to Approve this UBLR, Dob never got a chance to defend himself on the PR, if he managed to comment Taxi would have asked for more context meaning a different outcome. dob has told me that he had a reason and the video only shows the end of the situation.

Sorry for the inconvenience to all parties, Thanks,
Steven8ken
Fearless Veteran 8^)
Moved
Fearless Veteran 8^)