Remove The Circle
Bug 
Title of Bug: Remove The Circle

Description: 
Well, there is an annoying fucking circle on all or most the rank banners from the wrench icon (developer wrench) that was left to be seen on all ranks as an annoying white dot. It needs to be removed. Thought it would've been fixed as Awestruck said he would fix it like 2 years ago.

Evidence: 
Some work for the media team you welcome Richie Coffee

Love, Narc.
Where?

-Removed by Steven8ken
just use light theme and it is gone
The following 1 user Likes Luna's post:
  • Ryan
i did fix these, they must not have been uploaded lol

[Image: O7BNcWw.png]

theres nothing there on my version so!
(10-27-2020, 01:09 PM)Dragnort_ Wrote: Where?

the forum keeps going to dark mode so in dark i see it on all ranks. like bottom left in your banner smiley for exanple
(10-27-2020, 06:02 PM)richieb Wrote: i did fix these, they must not have been uploaded lol

listen mr media man i shoudlnt have to screenshot, just zoom in on your heart in dark mode u schmuck. the smiley u show is still broken ask them to upload again perhaps
(11-09-2020, 09:10 PM)S!RNARC Wrote:
(10-27-2020, 06:02 PM)richieb Wrote: i did fix these, they must not have been uploaded lol

listen mr media man i shoudlnt have to screenshot, just zoom in on your heart in dark mode u schmuck. the smiley u show is still broken ask them to upload again perhaps

Can confirm, i tried to fix, can confirm it was not fixed casue someone who had fourm access was lazy
The following 1 user Likes Coffee's post:
  • Idea
(11-09-2020, 10:47 PM)Coffee Wrote:
(11-09-2020, 09:10 PM)S!RNARC Wrote:

Can confirm, i tried to fix, can confirm it was not fixed casue someone who had fourm access was lazy
Lazy? On FL? Liar.
The following 1 user Likes Idea's post:
  • GeoxAreBad
I have no web access - awaiting required accesses
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
(12-14-2020, 06:27 PM)Awestruck Wrote: I have no web access - awaiting required accesses

Divey Edned

mabey make him sa too ?
The following 1 user Likes S!RNARC's post:
  • Awestruck