Jessixa
Your Name: Dimitris

Accused Staff Member: Jessixa

Involved users
Me the accused staff member and Cygnus

Date & Time (GMT): Not relevant

Abuse of Power? and/or Infringement of the rules?
Abuse of power

Explanation and Evidence
Jessixa has once again shown her bias towards Cygnus, multiple points were made since his UBR was re-opened to be re-considered and she just went and denied it with no further replies. Her attitude is just terrible right now, she acts as if she is above any rules that exist. Even Falc himself thought she would come in with more details and I bet he was surprised to see it just get denied. This just needs to stop. How much more are users suppose to take. 

Jessixa once again is acting upon emotions, she is being the exact opposite of professional and it's literally an insult to any other staff member if she continues to hold the rank. Time after time she proves how incapable she is of doing her task which is to keep the servers clean. She is instead deplatforming users and at this point she is just being blatant about it. Cygnus came up with a paragraph of why he should be un-banned and she acted as if that paragraph did not even exist and it's not the first time she does that. Many similar occasions have occurred which have also been reported in the other AAs. 

I am tired of hearing the same excuse, inexperience. The mistakes Jessixa keeps on making are mistakes TAs get past the first week of their trial, instead Jess continues to make them time after time. 

What really is classified as harassment is what Jess has been doing to Cygnus, honestly I feel bad for him. Jessixa has spread so many rumors about Cygnus that are just false, she has for months now claimed she has been harassed by him but whenever she is asked to bring any sort of evidence to the table she just ignores that request. For the last time Jess where is your evidence?
I am calling you out for harassment and I do have the evidence needed, you've done nothing but harm to Cygnus by making him seem as a terrible person to the rest of the community when in reality you are the manipulative one that has just lied about everything. Not only has she harassed Cygnus but she has also made sure he stays off the services for a long time, this is honestly just disgusting.

( The UBR: https://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?ti...#pid856653 )
Will you bother replying ? Jessixa
I know you don't give a shit Jessixa but at least you could pretend otherwise. No one can save you from replying so might aswell get this over with. Once you do decide to reply please reply to my arguements and avoid playing the victim card just like you did last time. The way you're behaving is just pathetic but the SAs are even worse for allowing you to get away with everything.
I had no bias towards Cyguns  ,none of the points he made on that UBR were vaild and it shows crystal clear that he indeed harassed me for years . The UBR was conclude and it was then reopen to allow Cyguns to respond.

I am capable of handling and keeping the server clean and well , Sometimes i'm busy and can't respond to call in times which may seem like i am ignoring it , as regards to the Paragraph , i don't ignore argument and i respond to it as necessary.

In no way have I ever harassed Cygnus or spread any rumours about him . In regards to the evidence , all I had is my recollection of what happened. I acknowledge this fact and therefore i will give Cygnus the liberty of reopening his UBR and we will rediscuss the harassment case.

Additionally , I'm sorry for taking so long to respond. The truth I was unsure about how. Nevertheless, I hope we can finally come to terms with this ordeal in the following days.
[Image: 1619639714462.png]
Greetings,

your recent post Jessixa is the definition of contradiction, you claim that the points on Cygnu's UBR were not valid and somehow in your magical wold show crystal clear he harassed you for years, I know you are most likely not going to give any further replies since you are not required to by any rules but if you do I would really appreciate it if you could go on and point out the parts on Cygnu's replies that show he harassed you.

Furthermore if it's that obvious to you he harassed you why have you re-opened the UBR? You are getting caught on your on words Jessixa and it's literally ridiculous, you know Cygnus never harassed you and you also know that his ban is completely invalid. Just the fact that you admitted to denying his UBR based on the recollection of your memory should be enough for the team to take action against you. You have completely deplatfromed Cygnus based on your assumptions and beliefs and for that you should be punished.

There are no terms to come to, you need to expire and remove Cygnu's ban because it is invalid and you have no evidence against him what so ever. How can you claim you haven't spread any rumors about him when you've been calling him out for the past 2 years for harassing you and being trans-phobic with no evidence what so ever? That's what we call rumors.

Anyways I don't think there is anything else to be said really, I feel that everything needed for the staff team to finally act against you is in this thread, I will be leaving a reply of Cygnus regarding your recent comments and from there I will leave it to the staff team to decide your faith.

Cygnu's comments regarding your invalid points Jessixa:

Spoiler :

I am very happy you decided to reopen my thread, yet this fails to address the fact that you (now admittedly) acted carelessly in the courthouse.

"I had no bias towards Cyguns  ,none of the points he made on that UBR were vaild and it shows crystal clear that he indeed harassed me for years . The UBR was conclude and it was then reopen to allow Cyguns to respond."

You do have bias towards me, (Cygnus btw) if none of the points were as valid as you'd like to pretend, I'd think you'd bother acknowledging any of them before closing my thread only to reopen it, yet still fail to read the post I had made prior.

"In no way have I ever harassed Cygnus or spread any rumors about him . In regards to the evidence , all I had is my recollection of what happened. I acknowledge this fact and therefore i will give Cygnus the liberty of reopening his UBR and we will rediscuss the harassment case."

I believe that accusing a person of things that are illegal (harassment) with no valid base other than your "recollection of what happened." In fact, I believe there's a term for this. It's slander.

Kind regards,

Dimitris
Dimitris ,

As in regards to Cygnus' unban request; I originally closed the thread and didn't respond to Cygnus' post.
That was wrong of me.

So i reopened it to rediscuss the unban and also respond to the latest post. As for the decision that will be made after my reply - it will be decided by the SA's and not me.

This will be my last response to this thread.
[Image: 1619639714462.png]
The fact that you keep on refusing to post any further also does prove quite a lot to be honest, your arguments throughout this whole situation have been minimum to none, why do you keep on avoiding confrontation Jessixa? Is it because you know you're in the wrong?
As far as we can see, this case is reporting that Jessixa closed a UBR when she shouldn't have. Just before or maybe even during that case, we had changed the rules to state that at least one additional reply has to be offered to the appealer, so there was clearly some confusion on Jessixa's part due to the changing rules. We dealt with it at the time and it was reopened. We also spoke to Jessixa about it. A further reply was allowed and it then unfortunately fell off the radar and has now ended up being approved due to rule 6c when it shouldn't have. That's our fault, Cygnus got lucky.

There's no abuse here whatsoever. Your claims that she's targeting/harassing him are based on very little and are equally as plausible as claims of targeting/harassment from Jessixa against you and Cygnus. Both sides of this battle need to just stay out of each others way and stop bickering.

Case closed, no abuse noted.
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]