Event Coordinator Alerts
Tonight we have decided to promote yet another member to Event Coordinator. Please join me in congratulating Dan on his promotion into the Event Coordinator team!

We believe that he has the activity and the initiative necessary to assist us, and look forward to seeing what he can bring to the team.

[FL] Daniel & [FL] Taxi58
 [Image: wS5L2y0.png]
The following 10 users Like Dan's post:
  • LikeSimon, Lewwings, Boonan, Jessixa, Equinox, max., Luminess, NEMxDman, LordEuan, Pollux
Hello everybody excluding Pollux….

I would like to take this opportunity to announce the promotion of yet another event coordinator

NEMxDman is a man who has over 1000 hours to his name and his everlasting love for watermelons and his roleplays.

Congratulations, and the very best of luck to you, Jim, we all look forward to seeing what you can bring to the team.
The following 14 users Like Dan's post:
  • NEMxDman, Jessixa, -DanTheMan-, Luna, Equinox, Boonan, LikeSimon, Slaint, max., Nacreas, Lewwings, Luminess, Self, Pollux
Hello everybody,

We proud to announce our first members to join EC Stage 2 role, join me in congratulating Self and Luminess.
Congratulations, and the very best of luck to both of you, we look forward to see what you can bring with this role.

Event Managers
The following 16 users Like Dan's post:
  • LikeSimon, Self, Boonan, Luminess, Jessixa, TheSiphon, NEMxDman, Caesar, ART, Nacreas, max., Lewwings, Toe Shmicki, Luna, Ranger, Pollux
Hello everyone!
We would like to congratulate LikeSimon in his promotion to Event Coordinator!
He has shown that he is very ambitious and full of ideas with promoting RP on the server and we are happy to welcome him to the team!
Congratulations! We wish you the best of luck!

Event Managers
[Image: TglJDob.png]
The following 12 users Like Toe Shmicki's post:
  • Boonan, Dan, LikeSimon, Lewwings, ART, Pollux, Equinox, Caesar, max., NEMxDman, Luminess, MasterNoda
Greetings everyone,

I regret to inform you that Dan has chosen to resign from the Event Coordinator team.

We wish Dan the very best of luck out there and thank him for his time in the team.

Event Managers
The following 6 users Like Dan's post:
  • Jessixa, -DanTheMan-, Boonan, Jakey, Luminess, LikeSimon
Greetings,

We would like to congratulate Uex on his promotion to Event Coordinator!
He has shown that he is very ambitious and keen to boost and help with RP on the server and we are happy to welcome him to the team!
Congratulations! We wish you the best of luck!

Event Managers
The following 12 users Like Dan's post:
  • Nacreas, Wolven, Boonan, Luminess, rino, Equinox, max., Ranger, LikeSimon, Luna, Pollux, Caesar
Greating Fearless,

Today I bring you the news that Uex has resigned from the events team. Thank you Uex for all of your help with events and your time spent on the server, we wish you all the best in the future!
The following 9 users Like Self's post:
  • Equinox, Wolven, Random, ART, Jessixa, max., mintblackbeard, NEMxDman, Boonan