Skiing
So I’m going skiing today so thought I’d make a thread to see if anyone else skis or maybe snowboards?

I go annually and this year I’ll be heading to France to ski in Tignes and Val D’Isere. Anyone been here before and got any tips?
The following 1 user Likes Falc's post:
  • Bobby Shmicki
I've been skiing since I was the age of 3. When I used to live in Austria the school would take us every winter for 3 days every week.
The following 1 user Likes Bobby Shmicki's post:
  • Falc
yes skiing is awesome man, not the normal skiing on flat ground im talking about downhill skiing. do it pretty much every winter.
[Image: gn3iiwj]
The following 2 users Like Julern's post:
  • Falc, Bobby Shmicki
Tignes and Val D'Isere are excellent places to go skiing, even if you are an above average skiier, I have been to both before. Tignes is by far the cheaper option of the two, and I believe that if you purchase a Tignes liftcard, you also get the Val D'Isere area included, but not the other way around. Depending on how long you are going to be there, you may want to have both areas to ski in, I'd say if you go skiing for 5-6 days or more.
[Image: jjQxeVO.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Ivan Headshotski's post:
  • Falc
(01-11-2020, 10:22 PM)Ivan Headshotski Wrote: Tignes and Val D'Isere are excellent places to go skiing, even if you are an above average skiier, I have been to both before. Tignes is by far the cheaper option of the two, and I believe that if you purchase a Tignes liftcard, you also get the Val D'Isere area included, but not the other way around. Depending on how long you are going to be there, you may want to have both areas to ski in, I'd say if you go skiing for 5-6 days or more.

Yeah I am staying in Tignes and yesterday we skii’d Tignes in the morning and done Val D’Isere in the afternoon, Val D’Isere slopes seem better from my first go at them, plenty more to cover today!