Mr. Orijinal
Steam Name: Mr. Orijinal

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:419707422

BanID: 79944

Ban Reason
Toxic, swearing and other stuff on the forums. He was banned and has no interest, a month ban will let him calm down.//extended by dob due to his awful attitude

Staff Member: Dob

Involved users
Just me and Dob as im aware

Why should you be unbanned?
Hello, when i was banned you kinda extended a very long time i would love to be unbanned as i have looked back and realised my mistake and also the forum ban appears to be a lot longer than my actual server ban which is confusing sorry for my trouble causing
(INVOLVED)

You insulted me as well, let's not forget.

You basically insulted anyone who decided to call you out for your immaturity, which included me, Dobs, Kippsee, and pretty much the entire admin team.

You're very immature, and I don't think you've learned yet. Not to mention the off services harrassment you did in an attempt for some sort of revenge, but that's off-topic.

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

(07-09-2019, 08:55 PM)Lewwings Wrote: (INVOLVED)

You basically insulted anyone who decided to call you out for your immaturity, which included me, Dobs, Kippsee, and pretty much the entire admin team.

You're very immature, and I don't think you've learned yet. Not to mention the off services harrassment you did in an attempt for some sort of revenge, but that's off-topic.

What did he say specifically?
(07-10-2019, 06:13 PM)kippsee Wrote:
(07-09-2019, 08:55 PM)Lewwings Wrote: (INVOLVED)

What did he say specifically?

[Image: 7VX4Jx2.png]

Source: https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=92841

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

Okay, you have one month to wait. Your attitude stunk, therefore I would like you to wait out the ban.