Arrest bug
Baffled into this one! Going to discuss with some older team members and see if we can find a solution.
Regards,
Edned

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:51199704&b=16]
+Rep
(07-11-2020, 12:09 PM)Edned Wrote: Baffled into this one! Going to discuss with some older team members and see if we can find a solution.
This has been happening more often to me it even happened to admin Falc!
Isnt this coz the jail id full idk man

-Removed by Steven8ken
(10-14-2020, 11:02 AM)Dragnort_ Wrote: Isnt this coz the jail id full idk man
no the jail hasn't been full
I don't think I've ever experienced this Oops
(10-16-2020, 10:58 AM)Klu Wrote: I don't think I've ever experienced this Oops
i play as police officer quite often and its quite rare but it does happen sometimes and its really annoying
Been happening for as long as I've been playing on FL, blame the shitty gamemode.
It would probably be easier to recode the system compared to fixing it.

When we had full servers in 2015-2017 we probably got 3-5 calls a day about this bug, it probably happens about once every 100 arrests.
The following 1 user Likes Rylund's post:
  • Slaint
This was fixed by TASSIA a while ago, I believe it was as simple as adding a timer before teleporting due to a bug with the hook. Just increase the timer if it's happening.

I think that's what fixed it anyway, was a long time ago.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
The issue is extremely rare due to work by Tassia in the past, I don't see us getting any further with fixing this. I also haven't seen this occur at all lately so I'm gonna close this here.

If this becomes a big issue in the future, feel free to create a new bug report.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork