[Unofficial] The Capone Family
[Image: capone.png]

[Image: GuAlomH.png]

Roles

Don – The Don is essentially the leader. Handles the day to day running of the mafia and deals with any controversy between groups or organisations.

Under-boss – The Under-boss is the dons right hand man, they are the person the don can rely on the most, he will lead if the Don is away on business.

Consigliere - The Don's most trusted adviser.

Falcon X - This role is in charge of all soldiers and falcons and commands our men in times of war.

Falcon V - Dedicated, experienced member of The Family, most trusted Falcons. 

Falcon – A Falcon is basically the family members role, when you’re a fully fledged member and you are a part of the family. It is given to the initiates who have proven themselves worthy.
Soldier - Proven Soldiers of war, you may not be fully trusted yet but you’re a damn good soldier.
Initiate – This is the first position in the family, the position that you receive if you are accepted. Maintaining this role and continuing to prove a potential good role in the family will get you promoted to Soldier from this role.
Members

Don Capone -  Ken Capone [Scuba]

Under-boss - Albert Capone
 [Grizzly]

Consigliere  -
[Recruiting for this Role]

Falcon X- 
[Recruiting for this Role]

Falcon V -[Recruiting for this Role]

Falcon -[Recruiting for this Role]
Trial Falcon[Recruiting for this Role]

[Image: R9qENKN.png]

Roles

Managing Director – This is the person who handles all the roles and is pretty much the manager of Capone Enterprise. 

Employee – A person who has showed loyalty and ambition, they have earned the rank of employee,

Trial Employee - This is the rank that most members will start as, these people are considered new employees, until hired or terminated.

Members 

Capone Enterprise Managing Director 

Capone Enterprise Employee – 

Capone Enterprise Trial Employee – 

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Clan Application

How to Apply

We have a Four Stage Recruitment Process.

1 - Application Stage.

2 - Reviewing Stage.

3 - Interview Stage.

4- Initiate Stage - Trial Period in the Clan.

Please apply using the format below

Code:
OOC INFO

Steam name and Steam ID -

IRL Age -

Hours on Fearless -

Bans on Fearless (If any) -

When did you join the Fearless Community? -

Blacklists on Fearless (If any) -

Are you a Donator? -

Do you consider yourself a good Role-player? -

Number of RPP (Role Play Points) -

In Character Information

Name -

Gender -

Age -

How did you find out about the Family and why do you want to join? -

Have you interacted with any Capone Family Members? -

Please Provide Information on why we should invite you to the Family -

Character Backstory -
Fearless Veteran 8^)
The following 6 users Like Steven8ken's post:
  • Grizzly, Divey, Ryan, RedPanda, Nephew, Jessixa
Lets get this show on the road
Kind Regards,
Grizzly
The following 1 user Likes Grizzly's post:
  • Steven8ken
Good luck!
The following 1 user Likes Dimitris's post:
  • Steven8ken
GL will apply later Cheese
The following 1 user Likes L Y N C H Y's post:
  • Steven8ken
OOC INFO

Steam name and Steam ID - Mr. Orijinal, STEAM_0:0:419707422

IRL Age - 15

Hours on Fearless - 567

Bans on Fearless (If any) - 3

When did you join the Fearless Community? - Around 12-28-2017

Blacklists on Fearless (If any) - 8

Are you a Donator? - Not currently but once i am able to get onto the server i will be donator

Do you consider yourself a good Role-player? - Yes, when i first joined i made a big change to Roleplay constantly roleplaying if you read my REPS you can see that people agree that when i did roleplay i was good such as comments like "Great roleplays, they are dazzling for someone just new! Honest guy too!", " Amazing roleplays! | Great use of /me & /it | You are a great friend bro <3 ", "Seen you around alot, not got a bad word to say about you. Seem like a good RPer" These are comments off my rep page

Number of RPP (Role Play Points) - 3

In Character Information

Name - Mr Orijinal

Gender - Male

Age - 28

How did you find out about the Family and why do you want to join? - I Was looking for business in the local area and seen that The Capone Family had advertised recruiting new members i have read thoroughly through the pages and love everything about The Capone Family and feel like i can be a great addition to the family and i feel like i have what it takes to become a high rank due to my loyalty and proven traits

Have you interacted with any Capone Family Members? - Yes

Please Provide Information on why we should invite you to the Family - I Feel like i should be invited to join The Capone Family because i have proven traits of being a very good business man i have done many sales throughout my time i have lots of experience in the job i also use to own a bar i had the bar for 12 years of my life i have worked for many different places and can prove myself to be a great business man

Character Backstory -

Mr Orijinal was born Italy where he lived with his Father and mother, Romeo and Sandra his father was always doing illegal business throughout the EvoCity such as Drug-Runs, raids and so on Mr Orijinals father died at a very young age he was shot dead aged 34, Mr Orijinal lived a life with his mother who cared and looked after him when Romeo, Mr Orijinals father died he was very rich at the time from all of the businesses he had done throughout his time in the EvoCity lived a very successful life, Mr Orijinal wanted to be just like his father when he was older and decided to follow his footsteps in carrying on his fathers bar and all different kinds of businesses then he started to get onto the illegal side of things.
The following 1 user Likes L Y N C H Y's post:
  • Steven8ken
OOC INFO 

Lt. Jeff
STEAM_0:1:119291268

IRL Age - 16

Hours on Fearless - 2211 Hours

Bans on Fearless (If any) - 11

When did you join the Fearless Community? - 2015

Blacklists on Fearless (If any) - 17

Are you a Donator? - Yes

Do you consider yourself a good Role-player? - It would mainly depend on my mood, but I can easily comply with instructions and probably come up with some creative ideas.

Number of RPP (Role Play Points) - 1

In Character Information 

Name - Kevin 'Cortella' Bramson

Gender - Male

Age - 46

How did you find out about the Family and why do you want to join? - This group was recommended to me by a friend. I want to join because I want to support the family and help it grow stronger throughout its ages.

Have you interacted with any Capone Family Members? - Aspire in the past, but I don't really wanna discuss that man.

Please Provide Information on why we should invite you to the Family - My character used to be involved in past businesses that would do similar activities to the Capone Family.

Character Backstory -(It's a bit similar to my profile backstory but it's not massive like my profile backstory)

Kevin Bramson was born in the United Kingdom back on the 2nd of May, 1981. Kevin’s mother died 3 months later, 17th of August. He was brought to the United States, California because his step-father ‘John ‘Cortella’ Pardon’ who lived there and was associated with the Cortella Family. As Kevin grew up, he would usually be involved in smuggling illegal substances for his family business so they could gain profit as they were quite poor at the time.
pls rep so i can be famous like soulripper
The following 1 user Likes Jeffrey's post:
  • Steven8ken
Good luck. Looks good
The following 2 users Like User 21796's post:
  • Steven8ken, L Y N C H Y
Looks like a good and promising clan, good luck to those involved!

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

The following 2 users Like Lewwings's post:
  • Steven8ken, L Y N C H Y
[Image: druggo.png]
[Image: addasdasw.png]
Fearless Veteran 8^)
The following 1 user Likes Steven8ken's post:
  • L Y N C H Y
OOC INFO

RonniBarker / STEAM_0:1:68634707

IRL Age -

Hours on Fearless -

Over 100 hours.

Bans on Fearless (If any) -

When did you join the Fearless Community? -

03-22-2017

Blacklists on Fearless (If any) -

Are you a Donator? -

No.

Do you consider yourself a good Role-player? -

Yes.

Number of RPP (Role Play Points) -

In Character Information

Name -

Ronnie Barker

Gender -

Male

Age -

How did you find out about the Family and why do you want to join? -

Well, you are very well known in the UK when I was spending my time away from EvoCity. You've made yourself a name around the world.

The reason for me wanting to join your family because you have the will of the people, you are a respected family that sticks together. You defend yourself, your assets and all your business. I want to have a meaning in this city again like I once had. I have been away for some time and me coming back and going into something that is known for being a respected business and a family. I thrive for that.

Have you interacted with any Capone Family Members? -

Yes, I have made business transactions with Ken Capone.

Please Provide Information on why we should invite you to the Family -

I am a loyal asset that knows how to construct different business models as well as I'm very independent of the resources. I might not know all the contacts as I used too but with your support, I should be able to shine more than ever. I am also flexible with anything you want me to do. I can become a bodyguard, to the head leader of an operation.    

Character Backstory -

I am an English boy that was born in the Suburbs of Sheffield in 1999. I'm an average build kid that has brown hair and blue eyes. I was growing up in violence and pain. Both my parents died when I was 4 and then after that, I was forced into adoption.

I was indeed a troubled kid when growing up, I was bullied for not having a proper family so I moved into a crime that includes violence, burglary, Grand Theft Auto and much more.

But I was starting to get fed up for this lifestyle... I didn't want to be known as this small time kid that was stuck in this violence and petty crime so I moved away, far away so that I can start new, and have actual meaning to my life.

So I moved to EvoCity.
"It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change."