Thornback Penitentiary [March 17th]
(03-17-2018, 09:43 AM)Xavier3.10 Wrote: This Application Is for a Friend of mine LazyBlue,Everything Down here is writen by Him:

Steam Name: LazyBlue

Roleplay Name: John Martello

Hours on CityRP FL: 550

Roleplay Points: 1

What role are you applying for?: inmate

Accepted. Have fun in the event, It starts later today!
ANNOUNCEMENT

I regret to inform you all that i am going to have to postpone the event until further notice as the development team were not able to update the event server to the newest version of Garry's Mod in order to allow people to connect to it, As Awestruck or SoulRipper are the only people that can update it. More info will come soon.
The following 3 users Like JackZ's post:
  • Panda, Fudge, Luna
(03-17-2018, 04:56 PM)Ezekiel Wrote:
ANNOUNCEMENT

I regret to inform you all that i am going to have to postpone the event until the same time NEXT week as the development team were not able to update the event server to the newest version of Garry's Mod in order to allow people to connect to it, As Awestruck or SoulRipper are the only people that can update it.

The event will take place next week at the same time it was set to this week. If you cannot attend please let me now so i can remove you from the thread.

The date conflicts with the Jeremy Kyle Mini Event. Not sure how many people are doing both.
As dates are conflicting with other events, Event is postponed until further notice, I’ll let everyone know when the event server is updated and ready and then I will set the date. Sorry for the inconvienience guys. Expect further information soon such as dates of when the event will take place, Thankyou. Applications are still open. 
The following 1 user Likes JackZ's post:
  • Zona
Steam Name: J. Jonah Jameson

Roleplay Name: Robert 'Bobby' Fuller

Hours on CityRP FL: 1035

Roleplay Points: 1

What role are you applying for?: Inmate
(03-17-2018, 05:32 PM)Ezekiel Wrote: As dates are conflicting with other events, Event is postponed until further notice, I’ll let everyone know when the event server is updated and ready and then I will set the date. Sorry for the inconvienience guys. Expect further information soon such as dates of when the event will take place, Thankyou. Applications are still open. 

Ah that's unfortunate, I was really looking forward to it!
[Image: Qw1lIDA.jpg]
Fearless Donator
Click me!

The following 2 users Like Spartan_KCT's post:
  • Zona, Nephew
Any update of when this will be
Steam Name: Dobbs

Roleplay Name: James McWay

Hours on CityRP FL: 1100+

Roleplay Points:3

What role are you applying for?:Warden  inmate
The update will happen, I'm just too busy at the moment to host it.
Stand by.
The following 2 users Like JackZ's post:
  • god, CorieTheNub
I wont be able to attend bro, you know why stay safe g x
perqe
Donator

[Image: PywvXUS.gif]