Fearless RP - Funny Moments 12
Hey guys ! 

I uploaded a new episode of my Funny Moments ! 
I would love to have some feedbacks about it so yeah if you have time come check it out Wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pIPoLmH...goXPtgaNMg
The following 1 user Likes Alertecobra27's post:
  • Ethan Bradberry
The amount of baiting, fearRP breakage and general tomfoolery makes me wonder how Dobby gets a blacklist and you're yet to get any backlash from these videos.

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Ratatoskrr's post:
  • Archer
Looks good, try to keep within the rules next time Wink
The following 2 users Like Create's post:
  • Archer, Alertecobra27
(10-08-2017, 11:19 AM)Ratatoskrr Wrote: The amount of baiting, fearRP breakage and general tomfoolery makes me wonder how Dobby gets a blacklist and you're yet to get any backlash from these videos.

Sorry for that .. I will pay more attention next time ... but at the same time peaple CDM me all day so I think I'm not the biggest rule breaker
(10-08-2017, 05:39 PM)alertecobra27 Wrote:
(10-08-2017, 11:19 AM)Ratatoskrr Wrote: The amount of baiting, fearRP breakage and general tomfoolery makes me wonder how Dobby gets a blacklist and you're yet to get any backlash from these videos.

Sorry for that .. I will pay more attention next time ... but at the same time peaple CDM me all day so I think I'm not the biggest rule breaker

That doesn't really excuse your rule breakage...
OT:Nice video but as others said try to remember rules while recording
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
Lmao, nice.

post pr if u think he broke rules!!
I see whats worthy of a FearRP ban within the first minute of the video.

My reaction: Keep watching.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
Thanks you guys for all your feedbacks, I will pay more attention about rules next time Smile

Cobra
The following 1 user Likes Alertecobra27's post:
  • Ethan Bradberry