[Unofficial][Recruiting]Lion Industries
Greetings,
We are unveiling our new office building in Nexus Shop today. The new building has a modern and serious style, being less artistic than our previous buildings. It will be open from 6 P.M. GMT Time. For those wishing to learn more about us, it is a good opportunity. I expect all employees to be there.
Photos of the new building:

Spoiler :
[Image: B21140A9B5210FB92F8473C01B70E12BDEFF7C8F]

Spoiler :
[Image: 3980FE9084A1A9B91831DC62EE4569F2FBC15F58]

Spoiler :
[Image: D65B8439AC50F06AEDE9856F74A29812DB818D59]

[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
The following 1 user Likes Archer's post:
  • Prompt
Dear Members of Lion Industries,
Today I am bringing you a sad announcement. I am resigning from my current position. This company seems like cannot stand anymore. Best of luck guys. Charles is out.
[Image: ipaLX1fa_o.png]
The following 1 user Likes Charles's post:
  • ELAD
Greetings,
Today I am glad to announce that Aiden Hyneman(ELAD) and Charles Martinez(Charles) have been blacklisted from Lion Industries. They have only caused trouble and drama within Lion Industries, and from now on no contact will be maintained with them.
Also,Deputy Director Rex Smash(WhirlWind) has been given a one week suspension for leaking company information to Aiden Hyneman himself. The company Aiden Hyneman works will be notified of that.
Director Robert Halsey
+rep
  • Prompt
Sad to see I've been blacklist from Lion Industries. There isn't any insult in my post and even I've done a lots of things for your company. This company not to trusted.
Regards,
Ex-Deputy Director
Charles Martinez
[Image: ipaLX1fa_o.png]
(06-19-2017, 08:31 AM)Charles Wrote: Sad to see I've been blacklist from Lion Industries. There isn't any insult in my post and even I've done a lots of things for your company. This company not to trusted.
Regards,
Ex-Deputy Director
Charles Martinez

While it is true that you have done a lot of things for us Mr.Martinez, you have caused two resignations and major conflict within Lion Industries in one day. I do not enjoy having English-illiterate, aggressive, bullying employees in my corporation.
Director Robert Halsey
+rep
  • Prompt
Hello,

Due to recent developments in Lion Industries, I've decided to resign from my position.This clan is falling apart.

- Rex Smash
[Image: mWosdii.png]
The following 3 users Like WhirlWind's post:
  • ELAD, ImTheRealSparks, Charles
Closed by request of owner.
[Image: Admin_Sig.png]