What are you eating?
Shocked 
I thought it would be cool to post what everyone eats on a day to day basis, whether it be regular meals or maybe a treat meal now and again that originates from your country etc.

I know we've got people from all walks of life and all across the world, I'm quite interested in what you all eat and what you find to be a delicacy cause let's be honest, we all love food Smile

I'll start us off, this is the Five Guys burger I ate a few weeks ago before seeing Drake in Birmingham. Basically a double cheese burger with bacon, lettuce, onion and sauce. 10/10

[Image: b91ba931b20a446a95f61f4dc9b73b96.png]
The following 1 user Likes DVN's post:
  • NiceTry
Pasta and chicken from cafeteria
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
The following 1 user Likes King Kickass's post:
  • NiceTry
Before anyone thinks of making this joke, I'm shutting you down now..

[Image: iStock_000007621423Small.jpg]
The following 8 users Like DVN's post:
  • Random, DreeBott, Ivan Tempski, Hesoyam, JessicaCandyX, britannia, Link, NiceTry
Macaroni with minced beef is pretty much a finnish food.

The following 2 users Like Viljo's post:
  • DVN, NiceTry
(03-27-2017, 10:36 AM)Viljo Wrote: Macaroni with minced beef is pretty much a finnish food.

That honestly looks really nice
The following 1 user Likes DVN's post:
  • NiceTry
(03-27-2017, 10:38 AM)DVN Wrote: That honestly looks really nice
It sure is nice, just some salt, black pepper, (onion powder/garlic powder), and you are good to go, I could eat that daily.
The following 2 users Like Viljo's post:
  • DVN, NiceTry
I just ate just plain white bread. Only because I'm a spoiled little brat and don't want to make my own food since my mom wasn't home

The following 5 users Like Willem de Walrus's post:
  • Devon, Arkten, Weezy_, James, NiceTry
Ate this cod a few weeks ago. My big brother came with a couple that he had recently fished. We breaded the fish and ate them the same day. Very tasty:

The following 2 users Like Spear's post:
  • James, NiceTry
(03-27-2017, 11:08 AM)Spear Wrote: Ate this cod a few weeks ago. My big brother came with a couple that he had recently fished. We beaded the fish and ate them the same day. Very tasty:

Should of got a photo with the finished meal all cooked up, doesn't look to yummy there Cheese
The following 3 users Like DVN's post:
  • DreeBott, James, NiceTry
(03-27-2017, 11:17 AM)DVN Wrote: Should of got a photo with the finished meal all cooked up, doesn't look to yummy there  Cheese

Couldn't find any images on the actual meal. I guess I only took a snap of the cod as I always find them looking very interesting.  Especially with this snap filter:

The following 2 users Like Spear's post:
  • DreeBott, NiceTry